Affirmations. Goal Setting. Taking action. Visualization. “Laws” of Attraction.
Just looking at these words make you want to throw up.
These “ideas” can be effective for you on occasion. But if you are one of those people who needs to understand the “how” behind the “why”, join the club.
How can you get off the treadmill that leads to nowhere and on the highway to results?
3 Simple Steps
- Knowledge: New ideas are great, but until they are known on a cellular level, they remain “ideas”
- Repetition: Doing something over and over makes the behavior second nature, and brings results. If you only brushed your teeth once a week, that “habit” would keep you at the dentist..Spotty habits give spotty results.
- Support: Dont you just LOVE when you have an idea that you excitedly share with others, and they tell you all the reasons why it is NOT a good idea? No? Me neither. A good support group cheers each other on and shares each others vision.
These also happen to be key components of Super Size Your Soul..ready to make real and lasting change, or will you put it off another year? Just Sayin….
Students, colleagues and clients often ask me about how is it that my business keep growing even though I keep training more and more gifted intuitives – theoretically creating “competition”.
In really thinking about it, I do best when I think, feel and act like we are all part of an organic “whole”.
Whether we are parents, mentors, teachers, (or students), we each play a role in the “organic whole”.
Here are 4 Tips for being Successful & (W)Holey ;o)
1. Be passionate about what you do. Turn your work into your cause. I love what I do and I am so grateful for everyone that has ever worked with me. I know that we all are making a difference together.
2. Practice Stewardship not Ownership: When creating Stewardship, in your work, walls of separation don’t get in the way of effective give/take. Community overcomes Competition.
3. Create Circles instead of Pyramids…A much better metaphor, don’t’cha think?
4. Teach An Unencumbered Process: Allow for creativity and innovation. I teach a meditation process, but one 6 month student (Ty Ryan) had his own process in mind. And it was perfect for him and his intuitive style.
One of the main reasons people under-perform or rebel is because of a feeling – at some level – of separation.
I often remind myself that no matter how clever or spiritually gifted I think I may be – nothing happens without the “whole.”
Ok – So since I told you about my client Mary (the one who thought she could not squeeze my programs into her budget) – I have had amazing things happen! (Yes – in addition to her signing up..)
What happened? Well, I started cleaning out my house.
This may seem unrelated – but stay with me.
If you read these newsletters, you know I am selling my house. So, I started getting rid of stuff – starting with books.(..took them over to 2nd & Charles – made about $150..!)
I also, threw out a lot! (and have a lot more “stuff” to move through)…
(Seemingly) All of the sudden, my phone was ringing off the hook, new clients, new students for Super Size Your Soul (see attachment below) – and unexpected money started flowing in!
How is this even remotely related?
Everything is Energy.
And I had a bunch of stale energy in all of the stuff I was getting rid of. Once removed, it made way for “NEW”.
A large portion of Super Size Your Soul is about understanding how energy works. Specifically, YOUR energy.
Want some good mojo? I invite you to take this challenge. I am calling it The 3 Step Trash Challenge.
Are you in?
Step 1. Find your trash.
Step 2. Get rid of it.
Step 3. Watch what shifts for YOU.
“Divine” is another word for Mystical. Sacred. Eternal…and Spiritual. Reclaim your Spiritual, Eternal and Sacred aspects.
Have you noticed how often we “herd” to these shitty environments and act like “sheeple”?
Here is my question:
What lesser god are we serving, if we are not honoring our OWN Divinity?
Sometimes we feel stuck in environments.
We don’t practice our innate gifts. We are so numb, we don’t even know what they are anymore.
Tip: If something comes naturally and easily to you, AND makes your heart sing…it is probably a gift.
Suggestion: Nurture and Encourage your gift. Make room for it in your life.
Re-Divine Yourself. You have gifts to use for the Good Of All.
Claim and Recognize your Highest Gift.
Doing this encourages others to practice their Gifts.
This is what YOU are meant to do. (How cool is that?)