- Helps Hydration- The body naturally repairs and detoxifies during sleep, and in doing so, uses up a a lot of water. (This is why we are often more thirsty in the morning.) Drinking Sole is the perfect way yo start your day.
- Detoxifies – The minerals in Sole make it useful in the natural detoxification that the body already has in place. Sole is naturally anti-bacterial and can help remove bad bacteria in the body.
- Boosts Energy -The minerals and stored energy in Sole help boost energy throughout the day.
- Improves Digestion- Sole stimulates the digestive system promoting food absorption and (ahem) regularity.
- Improved blood sugar- People note improvements in blood sugar levels.
- Sole can work as a powerful natural anti-histamine.
- Bone Health- There is a theory that a potential cause of Osteoporosis and other bone disorders is the body utilizing calcium (and other minerals from the bones) for survival. Sole is naturally full of minerals & alkalizing, so there is evidence that it is helpful with bone health as well.
- Sole promotes healthier veins, by supporting the correct mineral balance in the body and blood.
- Blood Pressure- People notice a reduction in blood pressure from using Sole. (Yes! Even though this is a salt solution!)
- Weight Loss- By improving digestion and nourishing the body on a cellular level, Sole can help promote weight loss.
- Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails- Sole’s high mineral content makes it great for healthy skin (and acne problems), and for hair and nail growth.
- Salt contains over 84 minerals and is incredibly nourishing for the body.
I love Fall…I think it is the most beautiful season. I tend to do a lot of reflecting in the Fall – this year is no different.
On the contrary – I am already sensing HUGE shifts in how “I DO” – How “I do” my business, my life, and myself..
This Fall happens to coincide with the Autumn of My Life.
Have you heard of the Seasons of a womans life? They are Maiden, Mother, Goddess and Crone. When you look at them – they coincide with women’s “stages”: from puberty, to childbearing years, to Empty Nest Years, to Golden Years. (This is the linear version. I also believe we have several cycles of seasons in our lifetime.)
What I am experiencing this season, is a release – kinda like trees releasing leaves.
I have lived in my house for 8 years and as a fixed sign I can tell you I hate moving. I never thought I would move again. Recently, however, I got the message loud and clear: “Sell The House”
Now about a year ago, I would’ve rather put needles in my eyes, but Now…I am actually getting anxious about downsizing!
Another Insight: I have outgrown my office. See, my business is mostly webinar (and phone) based now. I have also been renting hotel space for my larger events (that I can’t fit in my office). So – November will be my last month in my Matthews office.
The funny thing?
Selling a 5 bedroom house (with only 2 people living in it) and releasing an office when my business is webinar & phone based is really just plain common sense.
So, why was I holding onto them?
So – what I am sensing for me (all around), is a huge CLEARING. I am not just releasing the stuff (and boy do I have a lot of stuff) but I am also releasing the egoic part of my self that goes with the stuff. Identity baggage.
So I guess I am looking at a whole new “me”…not to mention a whole new place for this version of me to live..
As I prepare for this shift I also observe other “signs” in my life:
- My daughter (who graduates college in December) will move (sniffle)
- My mother (who is ill) will transition sooner rather than later..(Where the hell is my G@% D@&# blankie???)
These 2 events in particular remind me how precious life is, and how little time we have to waste. I am reminded (once again) to not just make every moment count, but every experience too.
And to drop the friggin’ pretenses.
So..I ask you…what is your current season?
Thinking about lightening your load? Ready to start dropping your Identity Baggage while (Re)discovering your Power?