I just got off the phone with my friend Bindu, who asked for advice around a work opportunity.
Oddly, she called just when I was writing this newsletter.
After giving me all of the details, I simply asked “How does it feel to you?”
See- Even if you don’t think you have an intuitive bone in your body, by tapping into your emotions, you’ll get the answers you need to all the questions you have.
There are 5 basic emotions. Understanding the message behind them provides insight on what your Spirit is telling you.
We often think about stuff and we need to feel into things, too.
The five emotions and their meanings are:
1. Anger: Anger tells us that we need to re-establish our boundaries.
2. Sadness: Sadness forces us to go within to discover that the depth of sadness matches the height of our capacity to love.
3. Joy: Joy tells us to keep moving in the direction of whatever you are feeling joy around. Note: True Joy does not come with remorse or a hangover :o)
4. Disgust: Protects you (if you allow it). Repulsion means “move away”, this situation/person/environment is not good for you.
5. Fear: Often “Fear” is a learned behavior from a prior trauma. My motto here is “if you have a hysterical response, there is a historical prompt.”
WARNING: Here’s the thing: Often, when we have an emotional investment, we feel that something is good for us – when it isn’t. The key here is discernment.
The Lumin8 Healing Oracle uses the emotion constellation to help you identify which emotion is keeping you from your healing or growth opportunities.
You Are Loved ~