You may already know a lot about Feng Shui – the art of interior design that aligns you with “qi” (or life force) energy in our living space – for health, wealth, love and success.
But I think “inner” feng shui is an untapped subject.
Outer Feng Shui talks about clutter a lot – and moving it out of your home, to have better “qi” flow.
But what about those emotions, beliefs and ideas that are cluttering your being, keeping the flow of life energy from full expression? And where (or how) is this being outwardly expressed?
Due to ‘Rona, I took advantage of this time to clear my closet out. I am thrilled with how it looks now, but as I stood back to admire it, I realized that it was truly expressing where I’ve been. My clothes were either everywhere or condensed to accommodate a “closet mate”. I also had way too much that I didn’t wear. (Was I shrinking to accommodate people in my life? Did I have numerous, scattered ideas and beliefs?)
I had shoes on the top rack, (with hats), scarves folded on top of pants – shirts and pants mixed between them all.
Now – my spacious closet has hats are on top, shoes on the floor, scarves next to hats, and shirts on top of pants. When you look at it know – it actually makes sense. Before, my feet were “in the air” – so I was clearly not as grounded as I project.
I took a look at my surroundings to get a glimpse of what was going on inside of me.
Where can you look outwardly to see where you are inside?
- Your Purse/Wallet: How you keep your receipts credit cards is probably how you keep your finances.
- Your House: Is it your sanctuary? Is it a reflection of you, or someone long gone?
- Your Pets: Are they clean and cared for? (Are YOU?)
- Your Car: Is it clean on the outside and cluttered on the inside? Do you put up great appearances, but feeling overwhelmed in life?
- Your friends: Do you commune with folks you have long outgrown? Are hanging on to them out of fear of being alone or are you ready to fully step in the current “you”?
- Each day, when you open your eyes, you should see something beautiful (Your spouse? Art? A mirror? You choose!)
- The burners on your stove top represent wealth in Feng Shui, so turn them on every day – cooking or no cooking! (It lights the fire of abundance.)
- Crystals, plants and fresh flowers invite excellent energy into your home. Do you have any?
- Feeling like you need more support? Be sure to have a sturdy headboard for your bed.
To learn more about your energetic talents, gifts, and skills – take advantage of Effortless Intuition. This 6 module at-your-pace online course will help you understand more about how energy works and more importantly, how it affects you!
You’ll also learn about your intuitive gifts. There will be 4 LIVE LESSONS with me, via facebook live…and if you sign up by 11:00, you can join these live lessons (they are all recorded – in case you happen to miss any).
Live lessons start TODAY at noon.
Remember, everything is about energy…wouldn’t you like to learn more about yours?