While playing the Transformation Game with a few friends the other day, I realized the connections it had with the Lumin8 Healing Oracle. As you “play” these “games”, you’re invited to peer into layers of your being to identify and address your healing opportunities.
Interacting with others (including locations and objects) connects us with the energy imprints left on them. Everything holds energetic fields. Our energy bodies are constantly being influenced.
A daily practice of energy-cleansing is needed for optimum spiritual, mental, emotional and physical health.
A basic way to do this, (without Transformation or the Lumin8 Healing Oracle) is with the help of the four elements. There is something easy and natural about using the elements to cleanse our energetic bodies. And you don’t have to be in the woods to access the power of the elements.
Spirit Beings of the Elements:
Each element has a “spirit”. Different cultures have different identifiers for them, but I call it the Spirit of the Element itself. Calling on the Spirit of – Earth, Air, Water and/or Fire – significantly supports your clearing.
Elements also have chakra associations – so I am offering a few options for you to clear your energy.
The Elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air:
Earth: Base or Root Chakra
Plant life has roots into the earth. Hug a tree, or sit or stand barefoot against a tree and allow the tree to be your conduit to transmute any negative energies from your being, into the earth.
Water: Sacral Chakra
- Immerse yourself in water, preferably flowing water, but a bath will do just fine. Imagine unwanted energies flowing away from your energetic field, down the drain.
- Intend that the water you drink during the day is flushing out negative energies from the inside.
Fire: Solar Plexus or Naval Chakra
- Sun exposure has a bad rap. We need more sun than we have been lead to think. Allow your body to be exposed to sunlight.
- Light a candle. Imagine yourself ‘entering’ the flame and be purified.
Air: Heart Chakra
- With Autumn upon us, falling leaves also carry the Spirit of Air. On a windy day, stand outside where leaves are falling. Allow the air element to blow away any negative energies from your energetic field, with the added support of the leaves.
- Work with feathers to utilize the air element. Intentionally fan yourself, imagining clearing away unwanted energy.
Note: I use a 12 chakra system that participants of my 2018 Sacred Journey Mastery Program will be working with intimately.
One of the most effective methods that I like to use is smudging (the practice of burning herbs for spiritual cleansing). Smudging alone includes the four elements: the plant material (earth element) in an abalone shell (water element) is being burned (fire element), creating smoke (air).
Be sure to thank the elements, returning the ashes to the earth in gratitude after smudging.
If you are feeling the pull to work with these 4 elements, an additional 8 and mastering your intuition to allow more flow in your life, look into The Sacred Journey Mastery Program.