I remember when I worked for “the man”, I didn’t like Sundays because Monday was headed my way.
Those of us who work for ourselves know both the blessings and burdens of self-employment.
When I first came out of the psychic-closet, I thought I would just do readings for a living. Needless to say, that thought evolved, but I see people struggling with the same dilemma I did at that time:
Where would I find clients?
All of us, self-employed or not, could use financial support, so this series of emails is dedicated to offering practical magick for people in a hurry.
In my last email, we discussed that magick works because of “balance”. So – before we call in our desires (more clients, more money, more financial freedom) – lets first release whatever is standing in our way with a Money Uncrossing Bath.
What You’ll Need
- A drop of ammonia: Removes bigger blocks and obstacles
- 10 Bay leaves: They protect, remove evil and bring luck, victory, and money
- Green food coloring: Refers to money
- An egg: To absorb negative energy and bring renewal
Timing: This bath should be taken on a New Moon.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Add a single tiny drop of ammonia (use a dropper)
- Add 10 bay leaves (10 is the number for “new chapters”)
- Add green food coloring.
- Get in the tub, bringing the egg with you.
- Move the egg around your body. (Don’t let it break)
- After 10 minutes, get out of the tub, get dressed, take the egg outside of your home & throw it away.
- Wait 24 hours before doing a ritual for financial increase
The next newsletter will feature an Abundance Bath, which you can take after this one. Oh – and please note: These are Spiritual Baths, not regular baths. A regular bath or shower is your “prequel” to a Spiritual Bath.
ALSO – if you ARE a self-employed Healer, Intuitive or Creative who wants support with creating or starting your business, please join us on November 9th & 10th for the Enlightened Business Bootcamp at Curio, Craft & Conjure. It will feature 2 days of understanding how you go about creating a successful business authentically.