The label “Witch” – is one that more and more people are getting comfortable with. Many – undeniably powerful and naturally gifted – remain uncomfortable with the term.
For some, the word (and practices) of a “witch” is a fad. You know – black nail polish, gothic make-up, and sage (a common go-to herb – most often misused).
For more of us, however – it is a declaration of power, strength, and sovereignty.
While on your witch journey, you will discover the many ways you can reclaim your power and practice your witchery. Between Wiccan, Pagan, Lukumi, Hoodoo, and other traditions – it is easy to get confused when starting. It appears many folks postulate that a form of “initiation,” “birthright,” or “association” must be in place.
At Curio, Craft & Conjure, we honor magickal traditions from around the world. While partial to Hoodoo – I “label” myself as an Intuition Witch.
As an Intuition Witch, I honor my guidance above all resources.
In this new course, I invite you to do the same.
You are cordially invited to explore the many ways you can naturally practice your brand of personal witchery without the confines of dogma.
You see, an Intuition Witch follows no *man. They discover and embrace their personalized practices without the need for rules or dogma. They honor the wisdom in their DNA and create their own relationships with the entities, energies, and spirits – they choose to support them.
While there are many “witch basics” in this course, you will discover how to personalize these basics and create your own practical path.
Lessons will reveal the following:
- Discover Your Brand of Magick
- Building Your Altar: Your Sacred Space
- Casting a circle – Calling in the 4 directions
- Discover Your Intuitive type
- Divination Tools: Including Crystals & Tarot
- An Elemental/Angelic/Direction/Herb/Crystl/Color/Astrological/Ritual “Key” of Correspondences.
- An Entity “Key” Introduces you to some of the many supportive entities available to you and how to select them intuitively.
- Magick for each Type
- Correspondence Key: Your “Crib Notes” to Angels/Astrological/Color/Directions/Elemental/Magick/Tarot
- Smudging – and other practices for the Wind Witch
- Spiritual Baths – and other practices for the Water Witch
- Candle Magick – and other practices for Fire Witch
- Gridding – and other practices for Earth Witch
- Birthday Magick
Note: This course includes:
- Video Lessons
- Written Materials
- Experiential opportunities
- Private Facebook Group to share insight, post questions, and meet other cool Intuition Witches!
I hope you join us!
NOTE: Members of the Sorceress Society have instant access to these lessons and all other courses in the Society at no extra cost.
Not a member of the Sorceress Society?
Not a problem!
* Gerald Gardener created Wiccan, who drew much of his practices from Aleister Crowley. Wiccan, Pagan, and other traditions are manmade – like other organized religions.