Most Shamans will teach you about journeying to the Underworld, Middle world, and Over world.
When you journey to these places within your body, it’s good to know where you are going:
- The Underworld: “Down in and/or below your body” – referring to past lives.
- The Middle World: Issues caused by interactions in your everyday life….stored in middle of your body.
- Upper World (or Over world): Issues between lifetime and/or dealing with energetic forces and entities.
How do you journey in the body?
Here is the simple 7 Step process I learned from Cyndi:
1. Ask Spirit to take you to the part of your body that is holding any Soul Dysfunctions…(You will gravitate immediately to the part of your body that needs to be addressed)
2. You will be guided to your lower body if these are “old” issues or in underworld..the middle part of your body if these are conscious issues that you are aware of….or higher body if it has to do with higher vibration entities…or spiritual misperceptions that are effecting you…
3. Now ask Spirit to reveal to you what happened to your Soul…and created this soul issue to help you understand more of the story in the way you are supposed to understand it….
4. Get a sense if there are cords, energies or bindings. Don’t analyze it… just know what your soul wound is…
5. Separate your wound from your self. Observe and allow healing energy to be brought to that part of your soul so that it can be fully healed. (See, hear, sense and/or feel it happening)
6. Direct this energy to also connect to anyone or other forces or beings involved in this situation so that are healed too..
7. Now – bring the healed state back into your body…
Lately, I do this (in a sensory way) with my clients …It is very effective!
You Are Loved ~