Magick is a natural quantum phenomenon that can yield extraordinary results.
Cookbook spell recipes are for those who want quick results without consideration of the actual energy behind their rituals.
There are three surefire ways to bump up your Magick so that you can get effective results.
- Understand how energy works: This allows you to create effective rituals with ease. Knowing the “why” you do what you do, helps you be a naturally gifted Magician – who can take whatever is at hand to create Magick.
- Align with the unseen: Many people are comfortable praying to an unseen God, but when you bring up other powers, forces, and entities – they get queasy.
- Make offerings: Just like in this 3-D reality, an energy exchange is expected. Once you have aligned yourself with the unseen, asking for their help comes with the expectation of some type of offering.
Here is a shortlist of types of offerings you can use:
- Incense: The rising smoke is said to carry once prayers to the higher realms and represents the “Wind” element.
- Light: Fire is appreciated by most spiritual beings and is thought to be consumed by many. Obviously representing the element of Fire.
- Water: Symbolizing purity and healing, water is extremely attractive and calming for many spirits – especially ghosts.
- Flowers: The life and beauty of fresh-cut flowers is fleeting. Some spirits absorb their beauty, others prefer their scent, and others value their impermanence. Flowers also represent the Earth Element.
The easiest energies to align with are your Ancestors. Usually, if you choose to work with other energies, it is because they chose YOU. Research their history, and you’ll likely find that some of their stories resonate with you – and may, in fact, mirror your life in some way.
If you’d like to learn more about this, Intuition Witch starts next Sunday at noon. In Lesson 4, we move into the quantum aspects, and by Lesson 7, we’ll go deeper on the topic of aligning with the unseen.
You’ll learn to honor the wisdom in your DNA and be invited to forge relationships with unseen entities, energies, and spirits that can support you.
This course includes many “witch basics,” but you will most importantly discover how to personalize the basics and create your own practical path.
Lessons will reveal the following:
- Discover Your Brand of Magick
- Building Your Altar: Your Sacred Space
- Casting a circle – Calling in the 4 directions
- Discover Your Intuitive type
- Divination Tools: Water, Oil, Crystals & Tarot
- An Elemental/Angelic/Direction/Herb/Crystal/Color/Astrological/Ritual “Key” of Correspondences.
- An Entity “Key” Introducing you to some of the many supportive entities available to you and how to select them intuitively.
- You’ll learn the 5 Key Elements of Spellcrafting
- Magick for each Type
- Smudging – and other practices for the Wind Witch
- Spiritual Baths – and other practices for the Water Witch
- Candle Magick – and other practices for Fire Witch
- Gridding – and other practices for Earth Witch
- Birthday Magick
Note: We start next Sunday at 11:00.
This course includes:
- Live Video Lessons
- Written Materials
- Experiential opportunities
- Private Facebook Group to share insight, post questions, and meet other cool Intuition Witches!
Remember – Magick is your birthright!