Last week we explored the difference between spells and prayers.
This week, we’ll break down five key components of Spell Crafting.
It goes without saying that while we may sometimes want to do “Magick on the fly,” often, the most effective rituals are planned. Planning helps you organize your thoughts so that your core desire is met and your timing supports your ritual, whether you choose astrological phases of the moon, basic moon phases without the astrological associations, or the planetary associations of each day of the week.
The following is a taste of what I offer in Intuition Witch.
The 5 Keys to Spell Casting: This is required for effective rituals.
- Desire/Intention: What is it that you desire? Are you willing to do the work to get it? Why do you want it? How will you feel when you get it?
- Empowered Imagination: Is your emotion strong enough to empower your imagination?
- Skilled Action: Do you know what you are doing? Do you understand the energetics of your desires? Are you aware of the potential ramifications of your request? Your actions, emotions, words, and thoughts must remain in alignment with your desire. Tip: If you have requested support for a new job, you will still have to look for it, fill out the application, and show up for the interview.
- Invisible Support: Who will you petition for support? Why? What will you offer in exchange?
- Offerings: This is where you can go as light or deep as you want – most likely depending on the energies you wish to partner with. Most of us are used to praying to an unseen God, but there are countless other energies you can petition. It is believed that specific energies are like specific offerings. I like working with my ancestors, offering their favorite foods or joss paper (ancestor money) when making requests.
I’ll leave you with this simple equation:
Desire/Intention + Empowered Imagination + Skilled Action + Invisible Support + Offerings = Results
If you would like to discover your brand of Magick, so you have the power and skill to create your own rituals, check out Intuition Witch, an “at your pace” program that gives you exactly what you need!