You may have already heard this, but in case you haven’t: What you do for a living has it’s own life. If you have a business, your business is alive.
And you know how sometimes you are indecisive in life? Well, its like this with you and the Spirit of your business…sometimes you are just not in alignment.
So – here are 5 Ways the Spirit of Your Business will guide you.
When you get ideas, ask yourself these questions:
- Does it exhaust you or fill you with dread? Even if your body is tired, you will also feel a certain excitement and positive flow of energy through your body. You may feel scared, or even have butterflies in stomach. But if you feel dread, you can be pretty certain the guidance isn’t pure.
- Does it nourish or deplete me? Even when spiritual guidance asks you to do something that requires a lot of energy, true guidance will only ask you to do things that fill you with spiritual energy and do not require you to give away all of you own personal energy.
- How does this feel in my body? Does your body feel contracted or expansive? Is it saying “Hell yeah” or “Fu#@1 no?” Consider what you feel. Let your body be a GPS.
- Am I rushing? Urgency usually stems from fear and scarcity. Fear and scarcity in your field repel the energies you need for success.
- Is it ethical and aligned with my core values? Do you have a personal code of ethics? What are your core values? If you think you’re being guided to do something that might contradict these, think again. (And if you don’t have either, make the time to sit down and create them both!)
Whether you work for yourself or someone else, you should align with the Spirit of your business to be sure it is honoring your Spirit. Want to know more about connecting with the Spirit of your business? Join me for the Enlightened Business & Marketing Retreat!