There are physical dimensions that we can see and feel, and while we can’t “see” or “feel” time, it is still something we “believe” in.
We’ve been taught that time is “measurable” forward and backward from past to future. We “verify” this through clocks, memories and stories.
Here’s the thing: If you can “think” or “imagine” the future and take action (by planning the future), you help create it…Makes sense right?
We’ve all done this.
But have you ever stopped to really think about what you are really doing?
You are CREATING…making a “thought” into a “thing”.
Every step you take towards your “plan” gives it energetic solidity.
So – it could be said that the future shapes us NOW.
Ok – you may be saying to yourself: “What about those “plans” that aren’t accomplished? Goals un-met?
Well, to that, I say this: We may have a plan and work towards it – not knowing our Spirit has is a bigger plan in the works.
One of my favorite sayings is: “If you ever want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.”
When I look back on my life, I see many things “that didn’t go as planned”, and realize in hindsight it was for the best.
So, does this mean don’t make plans? Don’t have goals?
Here are 5 Ways to use time as a tool. As a Futurist (I predict the future) – Here’s what I know:
- The future is more important than the past in deciding the present. Don’t look back. Look ahead. Too many of us make decisions based on past experience.
- The future is continually being created. Make future based decisions. Decide where you want to be and act from THAT.
- Time is an illusion. Use “Illusion (via Imagination) to dream about your desires DAILY. Both memory and imagination are the “wormholes” of time and can be used to create (or destroy) a perspective.
- Go with the flow. Surrender the “how” behind your objective. Many folks look under the hood of their goals and find something completely different than the goal itself.
- Instead of waiting for a sign from the Universe, give the Universe a sign. A faith based “I’m IN” sign. Those already signed up for The Enlightened Business Marketing Social & Retreat did just THAT!
Look at your end goal and allow.