The other day, I was doing a reading at Curio, Craft & Conjure. Afterward, my client asked “Do you ever go “blank” when doing a reading?” Meaning – do I ever NOT get information for my clients?
The short answer is NO. Here are my 6 Psychic Secrets that will help you never go “blank”.
- Start your inquiries by asking your Spirit if you are at 100%. If not, pull all of you into you. Often we are still with the worry of the day, concern for the last client, or the argument we’re having with a loved one. This is another level of “taking inventory” – which I teach all my students.
- Once you are confident you are at 100%, tap into your client and note any difference in feeling. The differences are not “you” – it’s your client. So you are getting preliminary data.
- Know that ALL information IS information. Even when you “get nothing” – it’s “something”.
- AND….When you feel like you’re “getting nothing”, BREATHE. Breath connects us to Spirit. Spirit knows all.
- Ask Questions. When I first started doing readings, there were times when I would look at a tarot card and think: “I don’t know what this means.” One day, I simply started asking: “What does this mean?” And I started getting answers. By asking empowering questions, you get empowered answers.
- Note how you feel “Chakra-kly”. Is your heart suddenly squeezed? Do you have a pain in your lower back? Is your throat closing up? These are signs that, if you are aware of chakras functions, can provide more insight.
My upcoming Magick & Mastery 6 month program starts Saturday December 15th. If you are ready to experience these tips first hand, and a whole bunch of additional Magick, join us!
Learn more here.