7 Clues that you’ve been “Slimed”:
- You start feeling depressed out of the blue. (& you’re not clinically depressed.)
- You get a sudden onset of exhaustion, and want to take a nap (even though you’ve had your 8 hours).
- You feel resistant to helping yourself, or giving yourself something you know you need (i.e. You may resist eating when you are actually hungry).
- Your throat feels sore as if you’ve caught a flu virus (sometimes that is how our body reacts to the lower energy).
- You lose your house keys or your wallet, or lock your car keys inside your car.
- All of a sudden, your mind starts spinning on negative thoughts about someone or a situation of the past (which you had done inner work on to clear).
- You engage in behaviors that are not “you”, like saying yes when you want to say no, spending money unnecessarily, or getting pissy-ass drunk.