In the last few newsletters, you were able to determine what type of witch you are and ways to honor your personal brand of magick.
Because an Intuition Witch follows no one, she is excited to easily discover and embrace her personalized practices with guidance – not ridged rules.
In a recent newsletter, you took a brief quiz to determine your personal brand of magick. We’ve reviewed simple practices for Intuitive Earth and Wind Witches – and today, we’ll explore a simple practice for an Intuitive Fire Witch.
If you took the quiz and agreed to at least two of these statements, you may be an Intuitive Fire Witch:
- I like candle magick.
- I like to release my wishes or challenges in the fire.
- I like using the energy of the Sun in my magick.
The image above is an actual photo I took one night at my firepit. If you look closely, you see (who I now have dubbed) “Her Royal Fire-ness.” Here, she invites you to access her power to support your desires.
Fire is an amazing element that helps both destroy and create.
You don’t need a fire pit to access her magick – a simple candle will do.
Many people associate this element with passion and desire – which it does support. But what many of us forget is the link between science and magick.
Quantum physics reminds us that “Nature abhors a vacuum,” – which means we must remove obstacles before we call in desires.
How do you know you have obstacles?
If you have a desire that you’ve worked towards and keep hitting walls – that tells you that something is blocking your success.
The best thing about magickally removing obstacles is that you don’t have to know what they are – just acknowledge that they exist.
A Fire Ritual For Power
- An orange, yellow or white candle.
In this ritual, you will access the power of fire first to destroy and then create. Do this ritual between noon and 3:00 pm on a Sunday (the day of the Sun) for best results.
- Write down any known things that keep you from your power on paper. (It may be a list that includes fear, doubt, or lack of confidence, patience, and focus.)
- Take your list and candle outside if possible. Light the candle and burn your list.
- Next, face the sun. Even if it is cloudy out, the sun is there. Open your arms wide and embrace the sun’s energy into your solar plexus 3 times, inhaling the sun’s energy with each embrace.
- Do something bold. This will seal the deal!
My newest course Intuition Witch will cover many “witch basics”, while revealing how to personalize them to create your own practical path.
This course includes LIVE SESSIONS, written materials, and a Private Facebook Group.
Topics will include:
- Your Brand of Magick
- Creating Your Altar(s)
- Casting a Circle or Calling in The 4 directions?
- Using Intuition in Your Magick
- Partnering with The Unseen in your Magick
- The Use of Tarot in Your Magick
Magick for each Type
- Magick for Wind Witches
- Magick for Water Witches
- Magick for Fire Witches
- Magick for Earth Witches
- Birthday Magick – Your Most Powerful Day of the Year
Intuition Witch, which launches in 2021, will be part of The Oracle Academy. Already a member? You’ll have access to it at no extra cost!
Good News: Intuition Witch will also be available as a stand-alone course.
Don’t you think it’s time to harness your brand of personal power?