I don’t know about you, but I can’t decide if the first (of three) presidential debates was comical or sad.
On top of that – Trump “supposedly” has the Corona virus. (I say supposedly because I think this is another political ploy.)
In any case, I can tell you one thing – I find anger rising from me due to a few areas in my life – THIS being one of them.
When I find myself angry at things (or people) I can’t control, I have to remind myself to breathe.
I also do the following:
- Take Spiritual Baths (or showers)
- Burn papers with my issues written on them.
- Anoint myself with my Release Anger oil – especially after a bath/shower.
The last is my newest – and most effective vehicle. In fact, it works so well, I decided to create a larger batch for Curio Craft & Conjure – BUT – I am sharing my recipe with you here:
What you need:
- Helichrysum Italicum essential oil (5 drops): Known to help relive anger.
- Blue Tansy essential oil (4 drops): Reputed for reducing blood pressure and sedating nerves.
- Australian Sandalwood essential oil (3 drops): Helps reduce agitated emotions and “monkey mind”. (Also great for meditation!)
- Olive Oil (1/2 oz)
- Apply on the liver, heart chakra and bottoms of feet.
If you have all the ingredients, make it!
These ingredients aren’t cheap – but this oil is very effective, (and available at Curio, Craft & Conjure!) $40 per 1 oz bottle.
Choose to have a happy day!