Have you ever wondered if the reason you are not in a relationship (or your previous relationships ended) is due to an outside influence? A curse, jinx, or hex may be at play influencing your relationship dynamics.
Believe it or not, I’ve wondered about this myself. While in my late teens, I was “engaged” to a man whose mother didn’t like me. During our initial and only visit to her house, she stole my pearl earrings while I was sleeping. Personal property is often used in spell work – and I didn’t end up marrying her son.
In retrospect, I dodged a bullet (to quote my mother: I didn’t marry my mistake), but I must admit, I often wondered why I wasn’t more patient in some relationships and way too tolerant in others. I won’t (and don’t) blame this woman for my past. In fact, I see how all my past relationships supported my growth. Each relationship was “successful” from this perspective, BUT – I have often wondered why she stole my earrings!!
People often “play” with Magick, often not knowing the energetic ramifications of their work. Unfortunately, other times they DO know and don’t care.
There was no reason (that I am aware of) for this woman to want to curse all of my relationships – however, there are equal amounts of good and bad in the world.
If you have ever wondered if your relationships failed due to “magickal influences,” consider these alternate potential sources:
- Familial Patterns: Often, these patterns are generational “curses” and can show up in many ways – relationship patterns, health issues, or financial challenges.
- Mothers: Who, as I described, lug around their own bag of shit and may have decided to target you because their precious adult child shows interest in you. These folks don’t want their children to have intimate adult relationships.
- Exes: Who hasn’t gotten over you.
- Frenemies: Those who smile in your face but secretly resent what you have.
- Interested Parties: These folks secretly (or often, not so secret) desire you and, as a result, will do anything in their power to make you available.
Lastly, consider this: Is it possible that the Universe is conspiring with you?
Here are a few signs that maybe you are exactly where you should be.
- Upon reflection, you know in your heart that even your favorite relationships were never going to be “Happily ever after.” Maybe you were dealing with someone possessive – who, while they helped you feel safe, you couldn’t fart without them “tasting” it!
Or maybe you were in a relationship where you were great friends, but the sex was horrible. And good sex is important to you.
OR – maybe you loved your partner, but they had substance abuse issues.
- Perhaps you were the one who micro-managed the relationship, wasn’t sexual, or had substance abuse issues, and your significant others provided the wake-up call you needed to help yourself and find the relationship that “matched.”
- OR you’ve evolved SO much that you are now a completely different person. Your ex(es), however, remains the same.
In any case, clearing energies – self-imposed or not, is imperative to finding the love you desire.
In Lesson 2 of Love Magick, I provide a highly effective DIY Super Set of Clearings that are done over 12 days. While that sounds arduous, it is very doable and worth it – if you are ready for love.
If this sounds interesting to you, learn more about Love Magick here.