This is the time of year when I circle back to last year to see what I’ve accomplished on my 2017 Goal list.
Needless to say, my attention was averted this year. That said there were things I did manage to accomplish.
I tell the women in my Enlightened Business Bootcamp that “goals are your “destination” and your action steps act as a “steering wheel”. You are the “car” and the “driver”.
And for me, this goes way beyond business.
This is how to live your life.
“Energy flows where your attention goes.”
You’ve heard this before, but do you believe it?
Try this Attention/Intention Exercise:
- In a quiet place where you can focus, bring your hands together lining up the lines at the bottom of your wrists.
- Bring your hands together in a prayer position. Notice if your hands are the same size or if one is bigger.
- Now, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, centering in your heart.
- Bring your awareness to your left hand. Stay here a few breaths with your attention.
- Imagine that your left hand gets REALLY big…..like 100 times bigger.
- Now imagine that it weighs more than you. In fact, it is SO big and heavy, your body stoops and even shifts to the left.
- Bring your awareness back into your heart, open your eyes, and look at your hands.
Do you see any difference?
Feelin’ the Holidays! A limited time opportunity:
- My $300 1 hour readings will be only $150. (Save $150) with Promo Code ENLIGHTENED
- Gratitude Bundle: Includes 4 readings for $500 (Only $125 per reading!) here. (Once payment is received I will email you to schedule your readings.)
Remember to exercise your right to CHOOSE where you place your attention.
(Keep an eye out for my email next week…There is something I think you’ll like!)