I don’t know about you, but even as an adult, the “back to school” season invites a renewed focus for me.
This ritual is offered to those of you who have at least ONE of these “symptoms.”
- Feel like the back to school season is synonymous with back to business.
- Have children and are dealing with this unprecedented Covid-19 atmosphere.
- Want to say goodbye to old unwanted energy and invite renewed energy.
This ritual can be done any Saturday or the next new moon.
- White Jumbo or 7 Day Candle
- Epsom Salt
- Any great smelling body lotion.
- A list of the feelings and obstacles you want to release
- A positive, present tense mantra that expresses what you want to release. (example: “I am focused and determined to reach my goals.”)
- Take a bath with Epsom salts and lemongrass (or lemongrass oil)
- While in the tub, tell the water what you want to release.
- Next, recite your list of known and unknown obstacles that stand in your path that you are ready to release. Feel, sense, and imagine yourself free of these obstacles.
- Step out of the bath. While putting your body lotion on, repeat aloud your positive, present tense mantra. Feel, sense, and imagine your outcome.
- Use your lemongrass-infused olive oil to dress your candle. (Dress your candle while thinking of your outcome. Since you are asking to remove blocks, dress candle in a counterclockwise motion.
- Light your candle and let it burn all the way down. Tip: If you must put it out, NEVER blow it out. Snuff it out instead.
Many of you are having to adapt to the “online learning” thing. Some folks have avoided this as long as possible, but this is now our new normal.
The 3 Keys to Online Learning:
- Scheduling uninterrupted blocks of time for learning.
- Silencing my cell phone to avoid calls, email notifications, and social media notifications.
- Studying what interests you.
I am introducing a NEW online course that I am VERY excited about.
My NEW course, the Magick of Numbers, ties in nicely with tarot and magick. Numerology and tarot are like peanut butter and jelly. Numbers can support magickal rituals. (For example: How many drops of a specific essential oil would you use to make your love recipe?)
In the Magick of Numbers course, we’ll explore the tradition of numerology to discover how they can help us.
For example, we will explore how you can access the power of your:
- Mobile number
- House number
- License plate number
- Zip Code
…to determine your gifts and messages from the Universe. You’ll also easily learn how this insight will support your tarot readings for more depth and accuracy.
Oracle Academy members will be able to access the Magick of Numbers at no extra cost. (This is the advantage of being a member of the OA. You pay ONE fee – and never pay for another of my courses again!)
This year, due to the pandemic, I am offering tuition assistance.
If you are interested in being part of the Oracle Academy but have experienced financial challenges due to the pandemic, I’ll start accepting tuition assistance applications over the next two weeks.
Be on the lookout for the application and the Magick of Numbers in your email soon!