It is hard to believe we are wrapping up another year.
Not only has the year flown by, but many things in all our lives have shifted. Think back to this time last year. What has shifted for you?
In my life, I see both the good shifts and the “other” shifts, but I wouldn’t write them off as “bad” per se. Upon reflection, the “bad” shifts planted seeds of inspiration, creativity, and personal growth.
One of the biggest shifts we experienced at Curio, Craft & Conjure is that our walk-in business dropped, while our rent increased. I see other businesses experiencing the same shift and either closing altogether or really sweating about it. Yet, Gianna and I see this as an opportunity to serve our clients in a meaningful way that is unique to us.
Let’s face it: “Spirituality” has become a “trend” for many (they’re now selling white sage and tarot cards in places like EarthBound and Anthropology, to name a couple of unlikely places), but for us, this is how we live. Our goal is to continue to support our clients with knowledge, services, online courses, and in-store classes so that they can become their own “authority.”
As “practical practitioners,” we appreciate our clients’ challenges, and we’re here for you. Many people have experienced job loss, housing challenges, and just general shitty luck.
Whether you have had these experiences, or you would simply like to bring increased Blessings in 2024, this is what we suggest:
- Best done on New Year’s Eve or New Years Day, open your doors and windows and grab your abalone shell, and a rosemary and cedar smudge stick, (thank both) and burn a to clear away unwanted energies, focusing on the areas you sense the densest energy.
- Next, sweep the floor of your home counterclockwise while saying a release or clearing prayer.
- Next, thank and shake a Blessing Floor Sweep on the floor, and sweep it clockwise in with a new broom while expressing gratitude for all that you have and for increased blessings.
- Gather the sweep and burn as incense in your living room, imagining the smoke sharing your prayers with your ancestors.
- Finally, take a shower to cleanse your physical body; then 2 back-to-back spiritual baths: Open Roads Bath (to clear) followed by a Blessing Bath (to call in blessings). Add a pinch of sugar to the Blessings Bath to make the blessings come in quick!
- Do weekly energy touch-ups with Palo Santo.
We’ve been hearing so much about our client’s struggles that we decided to create a specially prepared kit filled with all the components necessary to bring in good luck and prosperity for the new year. Our “New Years Blessing Bundle,” contains all the above, so you can click on what you need a-la-carte or just grab the bundle!
PS: Need a holiday gift-giving or receiving suggestion?
A “Wish List” is now available on our site! Simply go through the site and view what you want, and you’ll see an option to create your own wish list (and you can send it to your peeps!)