Years ago, when my daughter was still in high school, I was in a relationship and with someone who’s previous partner died of cancer.
As I fell into this relationship I was overwhelmed with three main feelings: love, sympathy, and heroism… I really wanted to save her.
About a year into this relationship I was diagnosed with breast cancer. My healing journey introduced me to many modalities of healing. Some I experienced first-hand and others I learned to apply in my professional healing practice.
While studying with Dr. Mona Lisa Schultz in Maine, I was inspired to get a health reading from her.
During the reading, she made me angry.
Almost immediately she started inquiring about my relationship. This pissed me off because this is not a relationship reading it was a health reading. However, there were a few key questions she asked:
- Do you have problems with the weight?
- Do you have problems with depression?
- Do you have an unusual relationship with alcohol?
After answering each of these questions (with a “No”) she asked one final question: “Does your partner have any of these issues?“
And the answer was “Yes” to each question.
Now this is where Dr. Mona Lisa pulled a “Mona Lisa”.
She said (and I quote) “you mean to tell me that your partner’s ex died of cancer, now you have cancer and you didn’t figure this out?”
What I was supposed to figure out, was that this was not my cancer. It was hers.
And the fact is, I did not “figure it out.”
There are three things I want you to catch with this newsletter:
- You can “catch cancer.”
- There is an emotional component with cancer (and all illnesses.)
- Whatever it is that you may have caught in the past, or catch in the future, is not your fault.
Learn more about this in my upcoming Advanced Medical Intuition Program. During this 8 week program, a few things you’ll learn, include:
- The physical components to catching disease, including how emotions impact your physical health.
- Your personal “how to” for intuitive diagnosis of emotional components to be addressed.
- How the location of your illness speaks to the area of your life you need to pay attention to in order to heal.
This program, valued at $997, (and featured on my site for $497), is being offered at a “pay what you want” price when you donate to my son’s fund.
Learn what doctors will tell you, mostly because they don’t know.
P.S. I’ve also added a live portion of this eight week process so that you can experience this information first-hand. *Available to those who donate one hundred dollars or more.