Crystals can be discreet tools for enhancing your workspace and encouraging cooperation between your coworkers. These tools can be “hidden in plain sight” by putting them in plants, using them as paperweights, or *placing them by your computer. (*Only place stones like tiger eye, shungite, and black tourmaline by your computer. Any type of Quartz amplifies the electrical energy emanating from your computer, negatively impacting your electromagnetic field).
Many “crystal experts” claim a small crystal is as effective as a large one, but I believe several variables determine how a crystal supports you. They include:
- The size of the crystal.
- The shape of the crystal.
- The color of the crystal.
- Where the crystal is from.
- The crystal system that is the foundation of your crystal.
- Your specific healing/growth opportunities.
This stated – size does matter. The bigger the crystal, the bigger its energy.
Here are a few of my favorite crystals I’d keep in a work environment.
- Blue Lace Agate: For restoration of peace and harmony.
- Green Aventurine: Excellent for creating prosperity, promotes empathetic leadership, and diffuses negative situations.
- Labradorite: Improves cooperation and encourages acceptance of new ideas and sharing insights.
- Carnelian: Helps with creative self-expression.
- Shungite: Absorbs electromagnetic energy.
- Citrine and Pyrite: Great to place in registers in retail environments to increase sales.
For more insight on how to work with crystals, order my book, The Crystal Connection Workbook, to discover how to intuitively access the insight crystals have just for you!