It is commonly understood that each of us has several aspects/layers to our energy bodies:
- our physical body
- our emotional body
- our mental body
- our spiritual body
It is also commonly known that we have seven primary energy centers in the body.
For some strange reason, I have not found anyone to reference the layers of each of our in-body chakras. Still, when you take the time to discern the layers, you can better understand the healing opportunities available for yourself or your clients.
Take the time to start now with this energy-clearing exercise.
Step 1. Intuitively diagnose each layer of your seven primary energy centers.
Step 2. Clear each layer of your seven primary energy centers.
Step 3. Determine the energy that will be replaced in each space.
Step 4. “Set” the appropriate energy in each layer of each energy center.
Note: This process can take up to a week but will end yields amazing results.
Helpful Tips: After the first field, which is closest to the body, each field is generally a hands length away from the last.
- Starting with your first chakra (your root chakra), place your hand within an inch of your body directly over your pubic bone. Feel/sense/ imagine the energies, challenges, and information that needs to be cleared.
- Once you determine what you are clearing, rotate your hand in a counterclockwise motion (starting your rotation towards the right). Do at least three rounds of pulling and counterclockwise rotation.
- Intuitively determine what energy now needs to replace the energy you just removed. Sometimes this information will come to you very quickly, and sometimes you may find yourself guessing. Know that you never go wrong with Source energy.
- Still on the same energy center, intuitively sense the energy in the emotional field (5 inches away from the body.) Then, continue with the same steps as above.
- Move through each field until you complete this process for each of them.
This is a very simple and potent process that will allow you to keep your energy field clean. It also is a great way to help your clients!
Want to learn more about chakra healing? Check out Cyndi Dale’s book – The Complete Book of Chakra Healing at Curio, Craft & Conjure.