Throughout our lives, we’ll witness cycles within ourselves as we “descend” into our lower selves and then “ascend” into a perspective that supports our spiritual growth.
These journeys carry stories of descent into betrayal, temptation, depression, and injustice. Our ruthless actions often come from insecurity, pride, or the desire for revenge.
They also, however, carry the heart of all the universal stories surrounding redemption, grace, generosity, and forgiveness – ascent.
In many cultures around the world, you are not considered an adult until you reach a certain age – usually between 40 – 62. It is believed that only by this stretch of time have you experienced enough of these trying transitions to shift from “ambition” to “meaning.”
This shift brings us to a new threshold, where we integrate two internal journeys:
- One – the archetypical vertical journey of descent and ascent in which we reclaim the authentic self and release the false self.
- The other journey is “horizontal,” combining the two threads of our internal and external experiences.
These two journeys descending and ascending and integrating our internal and external are essential tasks. We must undertake them if we are to develop character, acquire wisdom and cultivate spiritual maturity – regardless of our age.
To achieve an adult sense of freedom, we must come to terms with unresolved anger, disappointment, despair, fear, and feelings of repugnance concerning death.
We can no longer hold onto our illusions, aversions, or attachments.
Recognizing these feelings is only the first step.
Like the Hermit card in the tarot – we also have to delve into our inner terrain and dispel the lies and conflicts with our essential being. This raw experience of descent prepares the way for increased self-knowledge and self-acceptance that are honest and anchored in genuine self-confidence.
From this place, we can ascend with hopefulness, curiosity, and with a gracious spirit. Here we find our “Numinosity” – the answer to the great question “Why am I here?”
When we do the rigorous work of descending to face our false self, we can then ascend to experience the joy of our essential-self without insecurity or judgment.
Even if you are not between the ages of 40-62, I believe that you can still gain spiritual maturity, wisdom, and growth while also honing your personal power.
This is the true goal of my latest course Shadow Magick – knowing that you have the power to do harm and choosing not to.
In Shadow Magick, we’ll explore:
- Shadow Work: Finding the Treasure in your Trash.
- Soulful Scavenger Hunt: Life review for Emotional Discovery.
- Emotions in Magick: How to fuel Your Magick
- Dark Moon Magick: The Unique Opportunity that comes with the Dark Moon.
- Identifying Curses: Placing Energy Markers. More tips to Discover if You are Cursed.
- Magickal Manipulations: Why you may (or may not) want to use Curses, Bindings & Love Spells
- Reversal & Revenge Spells: How to send back anything sent to you – Good or Bad
- Glamour Magick: The Magickal Art of Attraction.
- Magickal Fluids: The Magickal use of Blood, Sweat & Tears.
- Witches Curios: Items to Make & Keep in your Curio Cabinet.
- Owning Your Numinosity: After moving your way through your darkness to honor your unique and powerful light, how will you use your unique power to help others?
Shadow Magick includes:
- A Private Facebook Group: To Commune and ask questions.
- (8) Classes (7 LIVE) offered on Facebook (in our Private Group) & an “Emotional Scavenger Hunt” for Lesson 2 on 3/27.
- Written Materials.
- Recordings are available 48 hours after each lesson.
- Rituals to support you
- Experiential Opportunities
- Early Bird Rate for Shadow Magick is ONLY $247 (Regularly $547)
- BONUS: $150 off Intuition Witch! Pay Only $494 for both classes! (Valued at $944)
- Suggested Shadow Magick Kit. ($50 – Not required)
Is this type of growth calling you?