About a week ago, I got an email in response to the Spirituality=No Sex & Poverty Newsletter.
I love when I get responses – which is pretty often. I always take the time to write back.
Anyway, the writer (I’ll call her Annie) felt that if you have a “special gift”, healers and intuitives were obliged to keep their prices low, so that “everyone” can afford them.
It is THIS very thought process that keeps us, as healers, artists, intuitives, etc. from reaching our full financial potential.
Why is it that no one expects doctors, lawyers, or computer techs – heck – even dog sitters, to “give their special gifts away”, but WE are expected to? Do you see the dichotomy of this?
Our work is NOT charity.
I invited Annie to think about a time where she worked really hard for a job and got paid very little. I informed her that the energy of resentment leads to exhaustion and poor health. I invited her to think about the people with the gift.
Her response? “It is not my job to think about the people with the gift”…
And you know what? She is right!
It is OUR job to think about ourselves.
We do what we do because we love helping others.
To continue to serve that loving energy in a way that honors us, we have to create the boundaries that honor us – and that includes respectable pricing, having a system in place that allows you to earn a comfortable income, and having a network of peers who support and encourage you.
I have extended the EARLY BIRD Rate for the Enlightened Business & Marketing Social & Retreat.
For $347 you will:
- Mingle with like-minded folks and connect in a way that you may invite a joint opportunity.
- Learn what obstacles hold us back
- Experience a Destiny Retrieval & Sound Journey with Autumn Austin & myself.
- Journey through your own Akashic Record with Akashic Record Specialist Carol Baccili.
- A Tapping Journey with Ruthi Cohen Joyner to recreate your relationship with money.
- Learn how to look take your best marketing pictures with Monique Floyd.
- Learn strategies for success specific to Healers, Intuitives and Creatives.
- Create a plane of action based on your desired income.
- Learn how to convert a Special Event to more clients who experience the best results you have to offer (& more income).
The time is NOW.
(I am holding Early Bird rates, so you have no excuse to wait!)