Based on responses, I can tell the newsletters on magickal rituals have been very well received!
The goal with each spell is to invite you to explore a way of experiencing the alchemical influences we all make in our lives (knowingly or unknowingly), with intention.
That said, most of my programs are designed in a way that allows you to put tradition aside and use a combination of intuition (and a dose of common sense!) as your guide.
If you look back on some of the rituals I’ve shared, you will notice that we use tools that support our desires -either via sympathy or influence.
For example, the famous Chill Out Spell – (which works like a charm), literally freezes someone in their tracks – because they are literally in the freezer!
A couple of weeks ago, the Power Ritual invited you to breathe in the name of someone you admired for an aspect of what you deem as their power.
That said – this week, I invite you to take a moment and ponder what you would like to co-create and design your own ritual!
Don’t fret! It’s easy and fun!
Here are a few tips:
- Spiritual Baths are a great way to rid yourself of undesirable energy AND call in what you desire. Spend time thinking of what you desire while in the tub.
- Candle Magick is a wonderful way to co-create with the Universe because the time you spend carving into your candle is also spent thinking about and emoting on your outcome. The added materials used (herbs, incense, oils, and glitter) add to the quality and depth of intention.
- Crystal Gridding is very effective for quantum results. I like to add tarot cards to my grid that remind me of my intention.
- Petition Your Ancestors for increased results in any area of your life. All you do is talk to them in front of your Ancestor Altar, or during your prayers and rituals.
- Coffee can add power to a ritual. Add coffee grinds to a bath, candle magick – even a crystal grid for umph!
- Honey draws things to you.
- Black Pepper repels.
- Roses, vanilla & orange are great for love rituals.
- Orris root to attract men. Patchouli to attract women.
- For more Advanced Magick: Water and dirt from different places can also influence your rituals.
- Determine what your goal is. Do you want to attract something or repel it?
- What element would you like to use? Fire (candle work); Water (baths); Earth (crystal grid); Air (Incantations can be included with each approach).
- Consider using moon phases. A waning moon is great for repelling or reducing something in your life, while a waxing moon is good for building. New moons are great for initiating new projects and full moons are great for expanding on what you already have.
Have fun with this!