When I started doing intuitive readings professionally, I was always amazed by those who thought that my gift of predicting the future was something that they couldn’t possibly do.
What fascinated me most, is that people would seek me out, defying religious, political or family beliefs, only to subscribe to the information coming from ME! (Of all people! I’m no saint!)
I realized early on that I had the potential to create (yet another) unhealthy codependent relationship – exactly what I do NOT want to do. This is why I started teaching.
The reality is, everyone has an Intuitive SuperPower. (If you’re ready to learn about yours, click here.)
In a nutshell, your Intuitive SuperPower is very similar to your learning style.
Ever hear of Neurolinguistics Programming?
Among the many things people credit it for, it speaks to your learning style…your personal style of communication that, at its foundation, is a combination of visual, auditory, and/or a kinesthetic.
So for example, if you know you learn by doing, then you are a kinesthetic learner.
If you know you learn by watching videos or reading, then you are a visual learner.
And if you learn by listening to audiotapes, then you’re an auditory learner…Makes sense, right?
(If you want to learn 10 Unusual Ways to Boost Your Intuition, click here for my free e-book.)
How about intuitively communicating with a crystal? (Tip: During this exercise, keep your learning style in mind.)
Try your SuperPower out now!
Advice From a Crystal
- Select a crystal, (or even a rock) that catches your eye.
- Take the time to create a quiet moment and center in your heart.
- Next, pick up your crystal, and pose a question to it. (Hint: Ask “How can I”, or “What can I do to..” questions as opposed to “Should I” questions.)
- 1st just allow yourself to feel the weight of it in your hand. How does it feel?
- Next, what images are popping into your mind?
- Tune in to your emotions… What are you feeling?
- Are there any songs, words, or phrases that come to mind?
- Write your findings down. Create a story with the information that you have, starting with “Once upon a time…”
- Review your story to get a better understanding of how your chosen crystal helps to answer your question.
Bonus: Try this exercise with plants and “feel into” objects that belong to other people…see what stories they tell!