Pause. Rewind. Forward.
We are familiar with these buttons on any device – but do you ever stop and think how often we use them in our lives?
I have found this uncanny phenomenon with myself (and others) to attempt to go back to what I knew before moving forward.
On the surface it may appear to be a “comfort establishment” move – but on a deeper level I have come to believe it is a re-establishment and re-commitment to keep moving forward …..even though my life may feel like I’m driving up one of those roads where I’m can’t see more than 10 feet in front of me….ya know what I mean?
I don’t know about you, but I can’t stand that feeling.
Some of us feel guilty about reconnecting with the lover/career/location – whatever you were moving away from. So “guilt” and appearing to “eat a little crow” can often cover this natural instinct.
My take on this (after years of experience) is that it is normal and healthy to “rewind”.
It will do one of 2 things:
1. Give you the confidence you need to move forward (believe me – very quickly we are reminded of why we moved away in the first place. Usually within 30 seconds/30 minutes/30 days)
2. Your time away may have allowed you to grow and appreciate what you couldn’t before.
More often than not it is option 1…but 2 is possible.
To be successful in either case, an energy detox is required.
Fortunately for you, I happen to be offering a (quantum shift) 7 Day Energy Detox.
It is a real simple and effective way to clear energy so that you can either move forward or….move forward.
This has been an amazing year for many of us on so many levels.
I have discovered that a major clearing is in order for many of us.
- Pause and reflect on the good stuff.
- Then reflect on what is NOT working.
- Do the 7 Day Energy Detox (Its only $19.97 – You have little to lose)
- Move Forward. Just in time for the New Year.
You Are Loved ~