Magick and Spirituality as a whole is not all “love and light.” The truth is simple: Our “light” would not exist without our “dark.”
We all have a dark side.
All of us – even the most “spiritual” have anger, bitterness, hate and fear.
If you are curious about “Dark Magick,” you may have found it hard to find honest, ethical information on the subject. Most of us avoid causing harm, but there are times and places where we must exercise this latent muscle.
What lays dormant in our Shadow are the unique and powerful aspects kept hidden in an effort to “fit in.” This energy accumulates over time, and we end up only share a fraction of who we are.
To access your unique personal power, you must incorporate all aspects of yourself. To do this, you must journey to those darker, hidden places within yourself we have been taught to avoid.
Many Witches avoid Shadow Work and the Shadow Magick that comes with it – but it is a powerful journey and skill that any Witch worth her weight should know.
We all have our inner dragons to slay and our own demons to confront. With practice and honesty, your dragons can become allies, and your demons can become your friends – not as bad or as scary as we have been led to believe.
And how we use these dragons and demons is what really counts.
Shadow Magick is Masterclass that explores:
- Shadow Work: Finding the Treasure in your Trash.
- Emotions in Magick: Fueling Your Magick.
- Dark Moon Magick: Discover the Unique Opportunity that comes with the Dark Moon.
- Identifying Curses: Tips to Discover if You are Cursed.
- Magickal Manipulations: Why you may (or may not) want to use Curses, Bindings & Love Spells
- Reversal & Revenge Spells: How to send back anything sent to you – Good or Bad.
- Glamour Magick: The Magickal Art of Attraction.
- Magickal Fluids: The Magickal use of Blood, Sweat & Tears.
- Witches Curios: Formularies to Make & Keep in your Curio Cabinet.
This course is perfect for those who want to help and support family and clients with Magick.
Shadow Magick includes:
- A Private Facebook Group: To Commune, ask questions, and post progress
- (8) Classes (7 LIVE) offered on Facebook (in our Private Group) & an “Emotional Scavenger Hunt” for Lesson 2 on 3/27.
- Written Materials.
- Recordings are available 48 hours after each lesson.
- Rituals to support you
- Experiential Opportunities
- Sugessted Shadow Magick kit (not required)
Early Bird Rate for Shadow Magick is
BONUS: $150 off Intuition Witch!
Pay Only $494
for both classes!
(Valued at $994)
Shadow Magick starts Saturday, March 20th at 11:00 am EST and held for 8 consecutive Saturdays.
DISCLAIMER: By signing up for this course you agree to use common sense concerning the subjects of blood and earthly remains.
This course references the use of bodily fluids in ritual. Should you decide to incorporate these into your Magickal work, be sure to pay attention to the safety precautions provided. There are spells in this course that address tackling addiction problems. Note: None of the rituals in this course are a replacement for medical attention, professional care, or legal advice. If you are in any form of danger, please be sure to take practical measures alongside working magick. Reach out to the appropriate authorities.
The contents of this course are not meant to replace legal protection or law enforcement. Participants are advised to contact the proper authorities if they are experiencing harassment, extortion, mental health issues, abuse, or immediate danger.
Common sense is suggested when contemplating the practices described in this course. As the course creator, I assume no liability for any injuries caused to you that may result in your use of the content in this course.
By signing up for this course, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.