Magick and Spirituality as a whole, is not all “love and light”. The truth is simple: Our “light” would not exist without our “dark”.
We all have a dark side.
All of us – even the most “spiritual” have anger, bitterness, hate and fear.
What also lays dormant in our Shadow are the unique and powerful aspects you have kept hidden in an effort to “fit in”. This energy accumulates over time and we only share a fraction of who we are.
To access our true personal power, you must incorporate all aspects of yourself. To do this, you must journey to those darker, hidden places in yourself.
Many Witches avoid Shadow Work and the Shadow Magick that comes with it – but it is a powerful journey and skill that any Witch worth her weight should know.
We all have our inner dragons to slay and our own demons to confront. With practice and honesty, your dragons can become allies and your demons can become your friends – not as bad or as scary as we have been led to believe.
And how we use these dragons and demons is what really counts.
Shadow Magick is a course that explores:
- Shadow Work: Finding the Treasure in your Trash.
- Emotions in Magick: How to fuel Your Magick.
- Dark Moon Magick: The Unique Opportunity that comes with the Dark Moon.
- Identifying Curses: Tips to Discover if You are Cursed.
- Magickal Manipulations: Why you may (or may not) want to use Curses, Bindings & Love Spells
- Reversal & Revenge Spells: How to send back anything sent to you – Good or Bad.
- Glamour Magick: The Magickal Art of Attraction.
- Magickal Fluids: The Magickal use of Blood, Sweat & Tears.
- Witches Curios: Items to Make & Keep in your Curio Cabinet.
This course is perfect for those who want to help and support family and clients with Magick.
Shadow Magick includes:
- A Private Facebook Group: To Commune and ask questions
- (7) class videos
- Written Materials
- Numerous Rituals to support you
- Experiential Opportunities
DISCLAIMER: By signing up for this course you agree to use common sense concerning the subjects of blood and earthly remains.
This course references the use of bodily fluids in ritual. Should you decide to incorporate these into your Magickal work, be sure to pay attention to the safety precautions provided. There are spells in this course that address healing illness and tackling addiction problems. Note: None of the rituals in this course are a replacement for medical attention, professional care, or legal advice. If you are in any form of danger, please be sure to take practical measures alongside working magick. Reach out to the appropriate authorities.
The contents of this course are not meant to replace legal protection or law enforcement. Participants are advised to contact the proper authorities if they are experiencing harassment, extortion, mental health issues, abuse, or immediate danger.
Common sense is suggested when contemplating the practices described in this course. As the creator of this course, I assume no liability for any injuries caused to you that may result in your use of the content in this course.
By signing up for this course, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.