While at my acupuncturist on Monday, she reminded me that Christmas is Wednesday. You would think, as a storefront owner, I would be well aware of this basic fact… I mean, it is (as a store owner) “my time!”
However, my eyes popped out of my head as if she announced: “You’re pregnant!”
I have purchased only ONE present. (I have more than 1 person to buy for, btw). And – I am the person who likes to give little gifts that lead to THE GIFT.
Well…. not this year.
I had a full year of “opportunities” (the word I use instead of “challenges”) – and evidently – THIS is one of them.
And I have stress around it.
So – the next couple of emails are for folks like me. When I say “Like me” I mean, ALL of us who need “self-love” rituals.
“One of the best ways to get out of your head is to get into your body” ~ Lisa Marie Basile
- A shower or tub
- Cozy pj’s (cj’s!)
- A red chime candle
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Your favorite body lotion
- Your favorite perfume
- While you shower or bath, feel/sense/imagine & speak what you are releasing.
- Mix the cinnamon with your lotion.
- Light your red chime candle in a way you can sleep (without setting your home on fire!)
- Apply your lotion, while you feel/sense/imagine & speak what you desire.
- Put your *cj’s on (*cozy-jamas), and get comfortable in your bed.
- Say aloud: “In sleep, I am a garden of roses blooming in the dark.”
- Close your eyes and focus on each body part, paying special attention to your curves and parts of you that need extra love. Bask in your own love and beauty.
If you like magick and rituals as much as we do, check our Quantum Conjure. It is the perfect way to give yourself the gift of magick.