Do YOU Sole?
This salt water solution is commonly used in many countries and boasts scientifically supported evidence for health and wellness. (for you 3rd chakra folks! <3)
We all know about the energetic properties that salt has in our environment. Well, Salt (or halite) supports the following for our bodies:
- Helps Hydration- The body naturally repairs and detoxifies during sleep, and in doing so, uses up a a lot of water. (This is why we are often more thirsty in the morning.) Drinking Sole is the perfect way yo start your day.
- Detoxifies – The minerals in Sole make it useful in the natural detoxification that the body already has in place. Sole is naturally anti-bacterial and can help remove bad bacteria in the body.
- Boosts Energy -The minerals and stored energy in Sole help boost energy throughout the day.
- Improves Digestion- Sole stimulates the digestive system promoting food absorption and (ahem) regularity.
- Improved blood sugar- People note improvements in blood sugar levels.
- Sole can work as a powerful natural anti-histamine.
- Bone Health- There is a theory that a potential cause of Osteoporosis and other bone disorders is the body utilizing calcium (and other minerals from the bones) for survival. Sole is naturally full of minerals & alkalizing, so there is evidence that it is helpful with bone health as well.
- Sole promotes healthier veins, by supporting the correct mineral balance in the body and blood.
- Blood Pressure- People notice a reduction in blood pressure from using Sole. (Yes! Even though this is a salt solution!)
- Weight Loss- By improving digestion and nourishing the body on a cellular level, Sole can help promote weight loss.
- Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails- Sole’s high mineral content makes it great for healthy skin (and acne problems), and for hair and nail growth.
- Salt contains over 84 minerals and is incredibly nourishing for the body.
Read how to make Sole Here