Feeling Magickal today?
Today is a great day to work your Magick!
Because today is 12/12/21 – which added up and then reduced, equals 9.
In numerology, 9 is the number of completions, compassion, patience, tolerance, and love. And, because of my relationship with tarot, I also borrow wisdom from the 9th card in the Major Arcana – The Hermit. The Hermit, as the “way-shower,” draws upon and shares the wisdom gained through his life’s experiences.
There are three sets of the pairing of the numbers 1 and 2, reflecting new beginnings (1) and choices (2).
Because today is also Sunday, the day of the Sun – which is known to support rituals that offer vitality, clarity, courage, and self-esteem, it is a great day to start loving yourself by committing to addressing old issues and choosing to gain clarity on your goals.
Suggested 9-Step Ritual
- Light a yellow candle.
- List your top 3 goals in your journal and on bay leaves.
- List what keeps you from your goals on a separate piece of paper.
- Forgive yourself where you need to.
- Burn your “obstacle list” in the flame of the yellow candle.
- As you visualize your goals, imagine “looking back” to determine what you did to attain them. Write that down.
- Start working on that list daily.
- Feel/sense/imagine you have accomplished your goals, then burn the bay leaves.
- Promise yourself you will not give up.
In addition, if you have issues with Virgos, this may be a good day to resolve them.
Finally, as The Hermit suggests, this is a great day to be with you – have a personal “retreat” and get in touch with your inner-wise person through meditation or creative visualization.
Tarot Lovers Tip: If you ever wanted to learn tarot, the quick, easy, and effective way, check out 12 Steps to Tarot Mastery!
Good Luck and Enjoy Your Day!