Behind every tradition is a story.
Back in the day, when we were more in tune with cycles, there was no calendar. Seasons, sunsets, and moon cycles were the way time was tracked.
In Christianity, the celebration of birthdays was considered an evil pagan ritual.
Around the 4th century, when Christians wanted more recruits, they put that belief aside to celebrate the birth of Jesus – what we lovingly call “Christmas.”
Today, (hopefully) most of us know not to believe every story that we are told. In fact, (according to the friggin bible), Jesus was actually born between August and September.
The first recorded celebrated ‘birthdays” were Egyptian – but the celebration had more to do with turning men into Gods, than the actual birth of a person.
It is believed that the Greeks adopted the Egyptian tradition of celebrating “births” – but more as a form of protection. Like many other cultures, they thought these “birth” days welcomed evil spirits, which is why people gathered protectively around the celebrated person and lit candles to represent “light” in the darkness. They also made wishes for the year to come.
Enough with the history lesson!
I want you to know that your birthday is a powerful day to perform magick. That is when your spirit conspired with the Universe to bring your physical life into this plane. It stands to reason that any magick done on this day will come with an avalanche of blessings!
Another blessing of your birthday is that you can what topics you will be working with by determining your tarot card of the year. This is determined by taking Your Personal Year Number and layering it with the major arcana in the tarot.
To find your personal year number, add the month and day of your birth to the year of your last birthday or current year.
For example, if your birthday is 11/9/2020, you would add 11+ 9 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 =24 (2+4=6). This would make it a Lovers year for you!
From here, you can determine what your year will look like! We dive deeply into this area in my new course The Magick of Numbers.
We’ll also explore:
- A brief history of Esoteric Numerology.
- The letter/number table and your Numerology Assessment Tool – a handy “cheat-sheet” to use throughout the course.
- Your Life Lesson Number – which helps you understand what you’re here to learn, your natural strengths and career options that support you.
- Your Soul Number, which represents your inner “you” – the “you” you have been from lifetime to lifetime – often your secret “you” and shares what you are here to learn. It reveals the talents you have acquired in your incarnations.
- Your Outer Personality Number, which represents how people see you. This may help or hinder you and is good to know!
- Your Path of Destiny Number – which represents what you came here to manifest. In addition, we’ll look at the alignments of your relationships, address, phone number, license plate number and zip code.
- The importance of Numbers in Divination and Magick. You’ll be introduced to techniques that support Divination and Magick
- Tarot and Numerology go hand in hand. We’ll explore techniques that will bring more depth to your tarot readings.
- Discover what Your Card of The Year means for you.
Bonus: This course also has a Private Facebook group and a Resource List for those who want to go deeper or have questions to post.
With the launch of The Magick of Numbers, I am also offering Tuition Assistance to those who want to be part of The Oracle Academy. Members of The Oracle Academy may experience the 9 courses currently available at their leisure and future online courses.
The Oracle Academy is a portal to my online courses. It is valued at over $3200. Lifetime membership to The Oracle Academy is $1997. The Tuition Assistance program allows those impacted by Covid-19 to provide an amount within their budget.
Note: Oracle Academy Members have access to The Magick of Numbers at no extra cost!
I hope to see you soon!
You Are Loved ~