Last year, when I put my house on the market, I was advised to remove all of my African masks, and de-altar my altar. It truly broke my heart to pack up my masks, but I did it anyway, thinking I was going to sell my house.
It took me until just last month to put my African masks back up. It also happened to be a time of great turmoil for so many, who were going through their own “stuff”. (In one week I remember speaking to 7 people who broke down and cried in the middle of our conversation.)
With my reinstated altar intact and the energies ready for work, I decided to create what I’m calling my Prayer Altar. It included the hopes and dreams of all of those I had spoken to in that period of time, plus my family and loved ones who I want blessed.
Now – I’ve never heard of a Prayer Altar before. (When I googled it, images of a kneeling space popped up. This is not about kneeling.)
Fast Forward: Many of those who are on my altar have reached out to let me know that their situation has changed for the better. And, NO, I am not surprised.
The energy of God, my Ancestors (and other Powers) are just waiting all around us to help.
This ritual will be included in the Bonus Pack (*with extra Sacred Tips!) for those involved in my upcoming (Pay what you want) Advanced Medical Intuition Program. And because you were gracious enough to read this email, I’m sharing How to create a Prayer Altar with You.
The 5 Easy Steps:
- Create your sacred space. (My space includes a room with a large table made from the ship’s door, however your sacred space can be as elaborate and large or as sacred and small as you want).
- Include any fetishes or other sacred objects to your altar. Mine includes a fetish pot, rattles, shells, crystals, Sage and incense.
- Write the names and desires of those who you are keeping in your prayers on individual pieces of paper.
- Place these papers underneath a candle. Set your intention for the highest good, and light the candle.
- Release these intentions during the next new Moon, simply by burning them.
Discover how a Prayer Altar can help you and those you love.
You are loved~