Pretty much everyone is aware of their Sun sign.
Most “new” Astrologers will focus on your Sun sign in a reading – or you may even have one of those cool apps (like CoStar, Chani or Time Passages) that help arm yourself with day-to-day insight.
In astrology, there are 10 celestial bodies, and the Sun is just one of them. Another is the Moon. The Moon represents your essence, and in that sense, it’s even more important than the Sun. Your personal Moon sign is the Zodiac sign that the Moon was positioned at the moment you were born.
A beautiful metaphor for the relationship of the Sun and the Moon is to picture a tree:
- If your Sun sign is the trunk of the tree, your Moon sign would be the roots.
- Because the trunk is the visible part with a large surface area, it appears at first glance to be most important – but what really makes the tree grow are the roots hidden beneath the ground.
- It’s only because the roots spread out in all directions and absorb nutrients that the trunk can grow strong and wide.
The same goes for your Moon sign!
From your Moon sign, the tree of your life spreads its branches and bears fruit and flowers. The degree to which your life can fully blossom depends on how well your Moon sign can absorb nutrients!
When you start viewing your life through your Moon sign, you gain clarity and attract one opportunity after another.
Fun Fact: In Japanese, one of the words for fortune, tsuki, also means “moon”!
Your Moon sign, not your Sun sign, attracts many things that lead to happiness.
Your Moon sign supports:
- Soul mates
- Career opportunities
- True callings
- Sources of income
New Moons and Full Moons each occur 12 times a year, but they occur in your moon sign only once. These occurrences are extremely special opportunities.
When the New Moon occurs in your Moon sign, all sixty trillion cells in your body absorb Universal energy, like tree roots sending up nutrients from the ground. It’s the perfect time for new beginnings.
When the Full Moon occurs in your Moon sign, you are showered with powerful purification opportunities. This “energy detox” can help remove negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and trauma.
In Moon Magick Wish Secrets,I’ll share how you can make the most of these two powerful Moon phases.
You will also discover:
- Which Moon phases support your wishes.
- How to petition each moon phase for support.
- How to align your wish with the astrological association of the moon phase you are using.
- Power Words to use when creating your wish that guarantees success.
- The secret sauce to ensuring success!
The class comes with:
- Facebook LIVE lessons
- Written materials
- Private Facebook Group to share your success stories.
Do you have a wish? The clock is ticking!
The Early Bird rate for this class is $97 (Regularly $147) – and is available through May 15th.
Join us, use the formula and watch your wishes come true.
Classes are from 11:00 – 12:00 on June 19th & June 26th.