“Racial profiling” is the word that describes an assumption that comes from looking a certain ethnicity (whether you are or not).
“Character profiling” happens when people assume you are a “certain way”, because you look “a certain way”.
For example, you may be perceived as a “good girl” if you wear pearls and glasses, or a “bad girl” if you have tattoos and wear combat boots.
Character profiling is what happens when you let your physical eyes do the seeing.
Unfortunately, most of the sleeping world does this….And to be honest, so do we.
As we live in this 3-D reality, sometimes it is easy to “nod out”…allowing yourself to think all …..”this”…(what we see with our eyes) is the only reality.
Often, depending on who the observer is, horrible decisions are made because someone didn’t “look right.”
When the “observers” are policemen, often rape victims are blamed…(you wore a short skirt? You “asked for it”.)
And sometimes, when the obvious is too much to perceive, the brain creates a new option.
True Story: While walking down the street with my mother and 3 year old nephew years ago, I happened to lock eyes with an NYC “crazy man”. As soon as I did, he yelled “Stop looking at me you Bitch!” – and kicked me!
Noting he was crazy, (and I wasn’t hurt) I kept it moving, but my mother was ready to kick his ass. (In her mink coat, mind you).
Anyhoo….about 3 blocks later, my 3 year old nephew said “So…That man tripped, right?” …totally adjusting what he saw, and ignoring what he heard.
One thing I know for sure: “Truth” is based on “Perspective.” (& my 3 year old nephew couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to hurt his aunt for no apparent reason.)
One way to support your “True Vision” is to “see through the eyes of the heart”.
This means, feeling into whatever (or whoever) you’re facing and NOT being fooled by your eyes. (Just because a tall black man is running towards you on the street, doesn’t mean he wants your purse or committed a crime.
And just because someone doesn’t fit your definition of “pretty”, “smart”, “normal”, or “good”, it doesn’t mean they “aren’t”.)
I adopted a technique that allows us to really “see” what is more “real”. I call it “True Vision”.
During Lumin8 Charlotte, you’ll give yourself 2 days to expand and Unlock the Power of Your Mind.
On Day 1
- VIP ticket holders will come in early to have a light breakfast (coffee, tea, breakfast bars and fruit), and mingle with the teachers. Want a picture with Debra Lynne Katz? This is the time to grab your phone and do it! (Limited to the first 20 people).
- Jessica Mangum opens the day with a 3rd Eye Opening process.
- Debra Lynne Katz will lead us through a full day of Practical Remote Viewing, an advanced clairvoyant technique that allows you to “see” where ever and whoever you want.
On Day 2
- Autumn Austin will immerse us in a profound “sound bath”, where we will access all the soul enriching gifts that we have had in each time/space.
- I will continue to lead the group through my favorite time travel techniques including “Karma Control” mentioned last week, and the “True Vision” exercise which helps you access “the eyes” of each energy center ..(and more…)