Have you ever taken a few personal rituals and combined them to make a winning combination?
As I write this, I am reminded of an old commercial for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, where 2 people bump into each other, each accusing the other of “putting their chocolate in my peanut butter” (or “peanut butter in my chocolate”). They both then taste the new “concoction” they unintentionally created, and realize a new flavor sensation!
I have been a tarot enthusiast since I was a teen. Many authors I followed taught tarot by inviting you to carry-a-card around all day to see how you were influenced by the energy of the card, (or how the card applied to your day), so I’ve always had an “intimate” relationship with my cards.
I was also a huge fan of rocks, feathers and shells, combing beaches for these natural treasures, and putting them on my windowsill, or creating cool shapes in an area of my room.
At some point, I decided to include tarot cards and crystals in my rock-feather-shell “art”. I had no idea I was creating grids, or that people actually studied what I was inspired to do naturally – until a few years ago. Now I combine feathers, crystals, tarot cards and candles to create grids for very specific intentions.
This has probably been one of the easiest and effective ways I’ve been guided to influence change. (And if you think crystal grids don’t “do” anything, get copper dowsing rods to see for yourself just how far the energy of the crystals project into your space.)
I am excited to share this practice at Curio Craft & Conjure, where you can let us know your intention and we can help you select the perfect crystals, grid, feathers, tarot cards and candle colour for your desires.
In fact, based on your intention, we’ll let you know the best time to actually perform your ritual.
Here’s a simple “how-to” to get started:
- Decide what your intention is. Hold this intention in your mind, while you proceed.
- Ask yourself “What tarot card depicts the perfect image for my intention?”
- Next, select a shape you want your grid to rest on. (There are 2 ways to go about this: via Intention or Intuition)
- Get your larger center crystal. (Points gather energy up and out, while spheres, spread energy equally throughout a space)
- Decide how many crystals you’ll need. More crystals don’t make your grid “better”, but they do make them prettier!
- Place your tarot card under the larger, center stone.
- Light a properly dressed candle, and place it at the top of your grid.
Tip: Certain days of the week carry planetary energy that can the perfect “accessory” to support your desired outcome. (For only $3 you can pick up our little Candle Conjure Guide at Curio Craft & Conjure – it provides quick, cool and effective tips for your candle magick.)
Get yours at our Grand Opening on Friday July 13th! (And save the date!!)