I recently participated in one of those free online meditation series that have become popular. This one really captured me. You can find it here.
On day Three, we were introduced to our 8 powers. I wanted to share them with you because they really resonated with me.
Those powers are:
- Smallness: This power relates to vulnerability. By accessing this vulnerable self and letting your small self be heard, you can get to the source of what you really want. (How often don’t we do that??)
- Bigness: This power represents bigness of your heart for yourself and for others. To access it, you must step up and take responsibility for carving out your ideal life. Bigness is also about allowing others to do the same and be themselves without judgment. (I think that is where it has been tricky for most of us)
- Heaviness: This power is about being definite. It’s being firm and solid in what you believe in. (I think I am pretty good here…how about you?)
- Creativity: Your creative power is about allowing your mind to expand to the wildest dreams that you can possibly think of, and to let your creativity soar. (I would love me time wallowing here!)
- Godliness: This is about the power to move lightly and in harmony with the world around you so you can be in flow. It allows you to tap into your courage at a deeper level so you can draw on the strength and courage to confidently move forward in your decision (or path – my Food Lion Moment – that’s just my two cents.)
- Subjugation: The definition of subjugation is to bring under control or to conquer. You can use this power to conquer anything that is holding you back or blocking you from your actions or forward movement. This is about being free from your own thoughts and perceptions of what people expect of you. Follow your instincts. Be true to yourself. (Ask yourself frequently “is this (thought, action etc) in alignment with my dreams?)
- Fulfillment: This power is about taking an objective into focus and making it happen. This power helps you strategically move towards what you want in a direct, fast, and effective way. (You’ve done this before ..look around you..that’s the proof!)
- Willfulness: The power of willfulness involves tapping into your strength of will to move quickly and with absolute intention. Everything that you do and perceive around you, is a reflection of your will. (Hmmmm…Food for thought, huh?)
I had to share this with you – it helped me a lot. And take advantage of the 9 day meditation as long as it is available…I think you’ll like it!
You are loved~