There is Magick in your aura.
Every animate and inanimate object has an aura. The aura is an esoteric body composed of material energy. It establishes our individuality while linking us to greater forces. It holds the energetic colors, codes, symbols, sounds, and signs, which inform the Universe what we want and those around us how to treat us. In addition, your aura separates you while simultaneously linking you to your environment through a series of energetic lattices coded to inform while protecting.
For our Magick to work, we must learn the language of your aura and its energetic anatomy to (energetically) communicate effectively.
In this newsletter, we’ll explore your aura’s functions and discover how to power up the protective layer. You’ll also receive a special invitation to learn more about yours!
Each layer of your aura contains a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual dimension and purpose. While our chakras act as revolving doors which manage, maintain, energize and store fast and slow-moving information, our aura – a reflection of our chakras, works like a skin to protect us from being over-influenced by the change outside of us while working like a computer to regulate our energy system so that we can respond to the change around us. Believe it or not, our aura knows what is happening millions of miles away and what is occurring in the teensiest particles at our cellular level.
There are four distinct roles of aura.
- Our aura is predictive, picking up and attracting problems and opportunities.
- Our aura is adaptive, so we may “shapeshift” if needed.
- Our aura is responsive so that we may locate and address disease, mental problems, untrue beliefs, misuse of feelings, spiritual misconceptions, etc.
- Our aura is protective, and we can learn to work with this aspect of our aura to care for ourselves better. Let’s explore how.
The first auric layer, closest to the skin, is linked with the first chakra, and it protects, identifies, and solidifies our physical awareness. Working with the first auric layer is key to your healing when you are dealing with security issues, boundary issues, life and death issues, and/or skin appearance issues.
A few things you can do yourself are:
- Daily Grounding: Through imagination and intent or going outside and standing barefoot in the dirt (ideally a combination of both). Simply stand outside on grass or dirt, close your eyes, and imagine an energy tail leaving the base of your spine, connecting to the pure center of the earth. Exhale energetic toxins. Inhale energetic antioxidants.
- Dry Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush to “brush” from your wrists to your shoulders, hips to heart, and ankles to hips. This will increase the energy flow in your lymphatic system, which is directly linked to your meridians, chakras, and aura.
- Use protective devices: At work, around office equipment, or at home when using the computer, cell phone, microwave, or other technology. Shungite or black tourmaline can be placed in strategic spots of your home or even worn (and cleansed regularly by placing it in a plant overnight) to protect you from electromagnetic energies.
- Balance the ions in the air: Keep a water fountain in your house.
The professional groups that can support your healing include:
- Medical doctors (in tandem with a good energy worker. In my experience, most doctors don’t know shit about energy)
- “Curanderas” (like Gianna) or other energy practitioners.
- Massage therapist
- Personal trainers or other exercise specialists
Like tarot cards, our auras can also be read to advise us on what is going on and where we are at this time in our lives.
Join us at Curio, Craft & Conjure on Sunday, July 17th, as Sondra Lambert joins us from 12-5 with her “cool tools” that take a picture of your aura. Sondra will explain exactly what your colors mean. (Note: Our last appointment is at 4:30).
Get in early! Aura Readings are $40
Never underestimate the power of the unseen!