Most Shamans will teach you about journeying to the Underworld, Middle World, and Over World.
When you journey to these places within your body it’s good to know where you are going:
- The Underworld: “Down in and/or below your body” – referring to past live’s.
- The Middle World: Issues caused by interactions in your everyday life….stored in the middle of your body.
- Upper World (or Over W
orld): Issues between lifetime and/or dealing with energetic forces and entities.
How do you journey in the body?
Here are the 7 Steps:
- Ask Spirit to take you to the part of your body that is holding any Soul Dysfunctions. You will gravitate immediately to the part of your body that needs to be addressed)
- You will be guided to your lower body if these are “old” issues or in the underworld, the middle part of your body if these are conscious issues that you are aware of, or higher body if it has to do with higher vibration entities or spiritual misperceptions that are affecting you.
- Now ask Spirit to reveal to you what happened to your Soul and created this soul issue to help you understand more of the story in the way you are supposed to understand it.
- Get a sense if there are cords, energies or bindings. Don’t analyze it… just know what your soul wound is.
- Separate your wound from yourself. Observe and allow healing energy to be brought to that part of your soul so that it can be fully healed. (See, hear, sense and/or feel it happening)
- Direct this energy to also connect to anyone, other forces, or beings involved in this situation so that they are healed too.
- Now – bring the healed state back into your body.
If you would like to get a little extra support, my daughter, Gianna & I are doing a New Year Package that combines a 15-minute Intuitive Tarot reading and “Limpieza” (Energy Clearing) for only $100 at Curio, Craft &
*Sorry this offer is only available in-store and not available on Saturday, January 19th.