“The only thing constant in life is change.”
True, but it doesn’t make it any easier. Two things we all know about change:
- It is inevitable
- It is survivable.
So, how do you choose to survive change?
“Change” becomes a story for each of us. As an intuitive healer, I am either tapping into or clearing someone’s “story”.
In her book, The Anatomy of Spirit, Carolyn Myss talks about how “our biography becomes our biology”. (You can read an interview with her here about this topic.)
What’s your story? Do you use it as a “life force” to get attention?
Have you allow it propel you to a “brand new you”?
No judgment here. See, I am a Scorpio. This is a “fixed sign” meaning: We don’t like change.
But I will also tell you this: I am a Change Master. I am a self declared “Game Changer” (Seriously! It’s on my business card!)
Not because I like it. More because I’ve done it so much, I have studied and learned how we attract it and how we propel forward.
The thing about change is this: It can help us grow.
If we choose to. (We always have a choice.)
If you have a change in your life that you are facing (or avoiding) – you may want to join me on Saturday March 28th.
People on the precipice of change find it highly useful to move into their change with ease, and understand the purpose of the changes thrown in their path.
Increase your awareness and align yourself with energetic principles. They work the same for everyone. (The key is in knowing how “you” work with “it”).
This one day immersive is expansive. You will experience Universal Principals for yourself. And have practical “take home” tools to support you after the class.
Take this class if:
- You have you experienced a setback (or epiphany) and need guidance/support moving forward.
- There is an area of your life that you would like to improve.
- Could you use some support with life changes you want to make.
- You feel stuck, not like your job, spouse, or environment.
- When: Saturday March 28th from 10:00 – 6:00
- Where: SpringHill Suites, Ballantyne
- Cost: *$97 *Use Promo Code SHIFT — Bring a friend is no longer available. Sorry!
- Why: Because you are ready to do things differently
Click here to reserve your spot. Use Promo code SHIFT to get a $100 discount!