For the gazillionth time, someone walked into Curio, Craft & Conjure the other day and asked me about my spiritual practice.
My “brand” of Magick is personal.
Many of my practices stem from cellular memories. Others – I researched after being lead to them. If I had to categorize my practice, I’d say I most frequently practice HooDoo.
HooDoo is a beautiful system of powerful rituals with numerous cultural influences and differences.
Many spiritual people believe that “Magick” is not really needed. They believe they can intend their way to the promised land. To them offerings, ritual or ceremony are a waste of time.
But it is ritual, ceremony, and offerings that create the link between the unseen forces we petition and ourselves.
When we support the unseen – like our ancestors – with material offerings we are benefited with a material result.
After decades of research, practice, and reflection I am sharing some of my personal practices through written materials, video lessons, AND (optional) hands-on LIVE practical experiential classes.
Hands-On HooDoo, combines theory, traditional wisdom, and quantum physics, creating a unique approach to rituals and Magick.
You will experience 8 lessons with video and 3 LIVE (optional) sessions that will help you know how to create the exact oils, powders, rituals, and practices to create your own brand of magick.
This course will offer 8 lessons focusing on different aspects of HooDoo.
- We’ll first focus on a specific component of Magick. We’ll look at the roots and power of tradition so you can determine how you can apply tradition to your practice.
- We’ll explore numerous formulas for powders and oils, using roots, plants and things found in your kitchen – in an effort to help you develop a bond with the heritage of Magick, HooDoo and Conjure.
- Together, we will create 6 oils and 2 powders to use in your rituals.
The goal is to provide enough information, insight and hands-on practice for you to explore, experiment and create rituals to influences the changes you would like to see in your life.
- Lesson 1: Conjure Culture: Learn about the history of conjure to get a glimpse of why you feel so drawn to it.
- Lesson 2: The Mystery, History & Magick of High John: Learn about the “go to root” for both our ancestors and ourselves.
- Lesson 3: Divination – The Prequel to Magick: Learn why divination is the first step to most conjure work.
- Lesson 4: The Top 12: Discover the 12 Most Popular Formulas for any Conjure worker & how to make them.
- Lesson 5: Learn the art of “Dirt Magick” to understand what type of dirt will support your practice.
- Lesson 6: Powder Power: Learn the art of creating powerful powders for “foot-traffic magick”.
- Lesson 7: Conjuring Kin: Understand why Ancestor Reverence is so popular and start your own practice.
- Lesson 8: Creating your Ancestor Altar: Learn what you need to create your sacred space to commune with your ancestors.
Conjure is a beautiful system of powerful rituals with numerous cultural influences and differences. What is considered good in one culture, may be thought of as bad in another, so ultimately – you will choose what works for you, because in the end, Magick is personal.
Sign-Up Bonus! Magickal Waters & Their Uses – Learn about the types of waters that can be used and their sources to support your personal rituals.
Ready to register now?
(regular price $597)