Soul Dysfunctions are (in part) the reason why we are all here – not to have them, but to heal them.
If you have ever done any “shamanic work,” you’ll learn about journeying to the Underworld, Middle World, and Overworld.
What many do not know is that you can visit these places within your body.
And it’s good to know where you are going! These crib notes are here to help:
- The Underworld: “Down in and/or below your body” – referring to past lives.
- The Middle World: Issues caused by interactions in your everyday life stored in the middle of your body.
- Upper World (or Overworld): Issues between lifetime and/or dealing with energetic forces and entities – stored at or above the heart chakra – even outside of the body.
How do you journey in the body?
Here is a simple 6 Step Process:
1. Ask Spirit to take you to the part of your body that is holding any Soul Dysfunctions. (You will gravitate immediately to the part of your body that needs to be addressed.)
You’ll be guided to your lower body if these are “old” issues (or – in “Underworld”)..the middle part of your body if these are conscious issues that you are aware of….(or Middle World). If it has to do with higher vibrations/entities or spiritual misperceptions that are effecting you, then you’ll be guided between your heart and above. (Upper World)
2. Now ask Spirit to reveal to you what happened to your soul. What created this soul issue to help you understand more of the story in the way you are supposed to understand it?
3. Get a sense if there are cords, energies, or bindings/curses. Don’t analyze it… just know what your soul wound is.
4. Visualize the wound. Next, visualize you separating the wound from yourself. Observe and allow healing energy to be brought to that part of your soul so that it can be fully healed. (See, hear, sense and/or feel it happening)
5. Direct this energy to anyone (or other forces or beings) involved in this situation so that they are healed too.
6. Now – bring the healed state back into your body.
Try this process a few times until you feel/see the difference in your life!
Tip: If you feel you need support, get it. My daughter Gianna Spriggs-Macdonald is a gifted Curandera (Healer) who specializes in ancestral wounds. (Book your appointment here: CurioCurandera.com)