The seed may have been planted with bush fires in Australia. It caused so much damage, wildlife was hurting and it also affected people’s ability to breathe.
Then Covid-19, the respiratory virus that was/is killing people.
The masks we are encouraged to wear now, obstruct breathing and are visual metaphors for “being quiet”.
Now, after the George Floyd “shituation” in Minneapolis the whole world is chanting ‘I can’t breathe”.
I shared this insight on my facebook page and wanted to also present this series of synchronicities to those who are “social-distancing” themselves from social media.
“Coincidence” is the last word I would use to say these events are connected.
The word for “breath” and “spirit” is the same in Latin, Hebrew, and Greek.
When I teach my students how to connect or “merge” with another, I invite them to breathe in another’s name…essentially, breathing in their spirit.
Pranayama is the conscious awareness of breath. The term is derived from Sanskrit. Prana means breath, respiration, vitality or energy. Ayama means expansion or stretching. Thus, the word Pranayama connotes the extension and control of breath and spirit.
And NOW thousands of protesters chanting, “I can’t breathe”.
MANTRAS ARE POWERFUL.
WE are powerful – and we have to choose where we place our time, energy and attention, wisely.
But we often get caught up in doing things, emotionally (yet mindlessly) because other people are doing them.
At first, I was not looking at this cumulative situation, but felt (and still feel) in my gut that something is terribly wrong here. Something bigger than politics, police and people of color being subject to racist treatment. Hear me when I say this: I DO NOT condone racist treatment. This is no attempt to sugarcoat the bullshit we are seeing played out.
People of all colors are now chanting “I can’t breathe”. Mantras program your subconscious mind. Mantras have a certain level of consciousness. While chanting, you vibrate with that consciousness.
We are all aspects of The Creator or the Great Spirit.
Chanting “I can’t breathe” adds to the additional divide that we are all being influenced to partake in – “for our (supposed) own good”. This energetically disconnects us from each other AND The Divine.
I have an extraordinarily strong sense that something else – something bigger – is happening, and I am open to receiving that bigger picture. I feel it is something that effects all of us.
In the meantime, if you had not connected these dots yourself, and if this resonates with you, I invite you to explore The Visionary.
This 6-Module Sunday Program expands your intuition, exploring topics like:
- “Psycho-Active Living” Making what is unconscious conscious through observing “Signs, and Omens” from your daily life as Guideposts. This is how you will be able to “connect-the-dots” as shown in this newsletter.
- “In-Visioning” Most people are “visual” to a degree. Understand your unique style and what it offers.
- The 5 Levels of Visioning: We’ll explore types of Visual Processes; Visual Points of View
- Extraordinary Gifts: Shape & Color for reading and creating healthy boundaries.
- Working with Shape & Color: For Healing & Diagnosis
- “Advanced Energy Basics”: Energy Packages; Energy Communication Methods; Diagnosing and Healing with “Spin Energy”; Energy Laws (and how to break them). This is perfect for you – ESPESCIALLY if you like to do rituals, spells and other forms of Magick
INCLUDED WITH YOUR GROUP EXPERIENCE:
- (6) 60-minute Sunday Facebook LIVE Sessions with me! These sessions will be held at 11:00 am for 60 minutes. Our private group can be found on the Curio, Craft & Conjure page.
- In depth written materials
- Video Lessons
- Private Facebook group
- Experiential assignments to hone your gifts
- Expand your natural gifts or current skillset
Also – you will receive these BONUSES!!
- Receive Effortless Intuition FREE when you sign up ($297 VALUE!)
- My personal SECRET STASH – My Book List of references.
- The first 6 people signing up will get a FREE 15-minute Intuitive Tarot Card Reading with Gina. (Readings will be scheduled in advance) $75 Value
NOTE: If you are part of The Oracle Academy or have already taken this course, you can participate without any additional fees.
Total Value: $2000
***(Sign up by 6/21/20 and SAVE $200! Use Promo Code ICANBREATHE