I LOVE Melinda.
Melinda is one of my current clients. Like many of my clients – her gifts are awe inspiring.
Melinda is an Intuitive Artist. Her readings come with the most beautiful paintings (You can check out her website here).
Melinda is a very successful interior designer, but her heart’s passion is in her Intuitive Art. And it was here she was experiencing doubt. We’ve addressed this, and I am happy to say she will soon start to bring more of herself into her work, in a unique and special way.
I first met Melinda at a Psychic Fair hosted by a former student – Jessica Mangum. They – like many people I work with, shared 1 thing in common. Each worked at a job that had served it’s purpose. They each wanted to step into a life of service – and came to me to learn how to earn a living doing what they are called to do.
Jessica is now a successful, sought after intuitive and teacher. Melinda has a similar future ahead. And you know what? They are happy for each other, each admiring the other’s gifts.
What I love about these two, (and yes, I’ll add myself!) is that we are “New School Intuitives”.
When I started out, I was mostly surrounded by “Old School Psychics”. There are still a lot of Old School folks out there, but I choose to surround myself with my tribe – the New School peeps.
Here are what I see as the differences between Old School and New School:
- Old School Psychics see competition. Their view is based on scarcity.
- New School Intuitives know that there’s enough for everyone. We help each other…Everyone wins!
- Old School Psychics have to be “the only one” – and try to “do it all”. (This results in not doing any one thing well.)
- New School Intuitives are part of a cool community. We have skills we are known for, and farm out clients who will be better served to someone we know in our community…Everybody wins!
- Old School Psychics DON’T share resources.
- New School Intutives are happy to share and receive…Everybody Wins!
What is the common them here?
Want to be part of the New School? Click here!