Over the last couple of weeks, I taught classes on Plant Spirit Communication and The Art of Crystal Divination – (What a blast!)
One thing was abundantly clear in both cases: More people are identifying themselves as healers than ever before.
The irony here is that many of us are still doubting this call, “toe dipping” into the work. We follow old, scripted, unauthentic business blueprints, which energetically contradict us and decreases our visibility to those that NEED us.
Because of this, out of desperation we undervalue our services and take any soul sucking client that will pay us. (Ask me how I know.)
Among the many gifts I offer my clients – are ways to honor your calling.
Honoring your calling significantly improves your mental, emotional, spiritual AND physical health.
There is also a way to honor your calling so you attract the perfect clients – the ones you LOVE to work with. (Again, ask me how I know!)
When we step into this work of service, one thing is certain: WE are different. We are helping people – not “selling stuff”.
In my years of full immersion into helping our community, I discovered that we are each naturally, energetically predisposed to attract the perfect clients. If we honor this, we can be financially stable.
5 Steps to Freedom
- The 1st Step is understanding your Authentic Marketing Style. I’ve created test that will help you identify your Authentic Marketing Style. (Here is an abbreviated version.)
- The 2nd Step is understanding how we are different, and why we need to do things differently than most business coaches teach.
- The 3rd Step is knowing just how much you want/need to earn. (Believe it or not, most people don’t have a clue).
- The 4th Step is creating a Plan that supports your life and financial vision.
- The 5th Step is following the plan, and revisiting it regularly. (Most of us “drop out” of our own projects, before they are even out of the gate.)
Finding your calling soothes the mind. Honoring Your Calling soothes the Spirit.
Are you ready to fully Honor Your Calling? Learn how here.