I remember when I worked for “the man,” I didn’t like Sundays because Monday was headed my way.
Those of us who work for ourselves know the blessings and burdens of self-employment.
When I first came out of the psychic closet, I thought I would just do readings for a living. Needless to say, that thought evolved, but I see people struggling with the same dilemma I did at that time:
Where would I find clients?
All of us, self-employed or not, could use financial support, so this series of emails is dedicated to offering practical magick for people in a hurry.
Before calling in our desires (more clients, more financial abundance and freedom, etc.), let’s first release whatever stands in our way with a Money Uncrossing Bath.
What You’ll Need
- A drop of ammonia: Removes bigger blocks and obstacles
- 10 Bay leaves: They protect, remove evil, and bring luck, victory, and money
- Green food coloring: Refers to money
- An egg: To absorb negative energy and bring renewal
Timing: Take this bath on a New Moon.
- Fill the tub with warm water.
- Add a single teeny-tiny drop of ammonia (use a dropper)
- Add ten bay leaves (10 is the number for “new chapters”)
- Add green food coloring.
- Grab your egg and get in the tub.
- Rub the egg from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, moving “away.” (Don’t let it break!)
- After 10 minutes, get out of the tub, get dressed, take the egg outside of your home & throw it away.
- Wait 24 hours before doing a ritual for a financial increase.
The next newsletter will feature an Abundance Bath, which you can take after this one. Please note: These are Spiritual Baths, not regular baths. Regular baths or showers are “prequels” for a Spiritual Bath.
P.S. Have a burning question? Get an S.O.S. reading for only $7.77 here.