I have a powerful ritual I perform before every tarot reading. This ritual supports the accuracy of my readings.
A few years ago, I started incorporating this ritual into my readings because the (preliminary) information I got before creating the tarot spread was so powerful it added value to the overall reading – powerful stuff.
Before I share my secret with you, let me remind you that we are all intuitive. We’ve all experienced hunches, “knowings,” visions, dreams, premonitions, gut feelings – (the list goes on). People generally come to me for readings because they are too close to their own situation or too emotionally attached to the outcome to see clearly. Very often, the feelings we’re feeling (physical or emotional) – are not ours. We energetically pick up information from others all the time. In fact, just last week, I took my good friend to the dentist for oral surgery, and the next day I work up with my mouth on fire.
So, this little preliminary tip, which I teach in detail in 12 Steps to Tarot Mastery, sets the energetic stage for your reading and fast-forwards your insight.
When readers don’t do this (or something like it), they may take the energy of the reading (or client) home with them or allow the energy of the previous client to bleed into the next.
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes.
- Take inventory of how you are feeling in your body, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Next, see if you can get a sense of your invisible allies.
- Petition these allies (or The Divine or other energies you may work with) to place a protective bubble around you that only allows the insight that needs to be shared – nothing else.
- Next, breathe in your client’s name three times.
- Retake inventory. This time – note the difference between what you feel to what you felt earlier.
- With breath and intention, release/exhale your client’s name/energy three times and share your preliminary insight with your client.
When I do this – there is ALWAYS a correlation between what I am feeling and what the cards reveal. It’s like getting a trailer for the movie you are about to watch!
12 Steps to Tarot Mastery will set you apart as a reader if you are a beginner or advanced Tarologist. You will learn what traditional tarot teachers don’t teach: How to use your intuition for increased accuracy, including timing, names, and messages from the dead.
In 12 Steps to Tarot Mastery, I also share:
- Seven approaches to tarot reading: There are seven approaches to reading tarot cards, and you will use intuition and whichever additional modality resonates with you.
- More details into “setting the perfect “energetic stage” for successful readings make for poignant accuracy.
- Reading the emotion constellation in your chosen deck to understand how your deck “speaks” to you.
- Three very unique approaches to understanding the elements in your deck.
- The art of storytelling. Threading images to offer profound readings that read like a novel.
- Personal Numerology & Symbolism, an added intuitive technique that allows you greater depth & accuracy.
- “Common Sensing Your Deck” – Learning how your five senses provide powerful 6th sense information.
- Messages through Metaphors: Learn to see the messages behind the many metaphors in your deck.
- Naming people in your client’s life (or who may soon be in it).
- Reading the energy of your clients (empathy) for more powerful readings.
- Tarot Mediumship: Receiving messages from the beyond for your clients.
- 3 Powerful Timing Techniques that support your clients (or yourself!)
- The Power of creating your own Spreads & The Celtic Cross.
- Empowering communication for difficult messages: Not every reading comes up rainbows & roses. Here, you’ll learn the art & skill of communication with compassion.
If you are interested in embarking on your tarot journey or becoming a better reader, whether it is for yourself or your clients, I encourage you to explore 12 Steps to Tarot Mastery for yourself!
Also, if you have a burning question you’d like answers to, get an S.O.S. reading for only $7.77 here.