I don’t know where you are located Gina, but here in North Carolina, we’ve had a couple of delicious glimpses of Spring! We’ve had a great Winter, but I am ready to change the weather channel!
I enjoy more outdoor activities in the Spring – and meet interesting people in the process.
These Aura Cleansing tips will clear any winter sludge, emotional baggage, or dull energies, adjusting the colors, codes, symbols, sounds, and signs in your energy field so that you vibrate with a frequency that calls good things to you.
I want to share a few Spring-Cleaning tips that will clear your aura (not your house) and can be used any time of year!
One of my favorite baths to take is a Florida Water bath. Of course, you can always buy Florida Water, but I will share my recipe so you can make your own Florida Water. You can put it in a spray bottle to spray around the home or in the shower, and you can also keep it in a jar and put some in your bathwater.
Tip: Before any Spiritual Bath, burn some type of Purification Incense to clear the air, and take a regular shower.
Here is a simple recipe for a Purification Incense you can easily make yourself:
Directions: Using about a tsp of each, grind the resins together, add the thyme – then burn.
DIY Florida Water
- 2 cups Ever Clear
- 2 Tbs Rose Water
- 17 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Jasmine Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Spray Bottle
This next bath is called 7 Rose Bath, and it’s perfect when you need to feel soothed, loved, and safe.
- 7 Red Roses
- A handful of salt
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Holy Water
- Fill your tub with water.
- Remove the roses from the stems.
- Throw all the ingredients into the tub.
- Spend 7 minutes in your bath rubbing yourself with the roses, submerging yourself periodically, and focusing on your goals.
- Air dry or put on clean white clothes.
- Let the water out from the tub. Bask in the new and improved energy.
- Wait at least one hour before cleaning the tub.
I’ll also suggest the obvious – cleaning out closets, garages, attics, and anyplace in your home, you don’t use a lot.
Make space for all of your goals, dreams, and blessings, spiritually, emotionally, and physically!