When people reveal they are starting their spiritual journey in Curio, Craft & Conjure, they often ask for guidance in creating their altar.
I find this odd because I know that if I were invited into their homes, I would find (at least) 2 altars they have already intuitively created.
These “altars” often appear on window sills, mantles, bathrooms, bookshelves, or all of the above.
They sometimes look like this:
- “Ancestor Altars”: Where we put pictures of our loved ones who have passed. (Not to be confused with a shrine, which is strictly used to commemorate a person.) Your altar is a space to commune with and remember the dead.
- “Elemental Altars”: Where we place crystals, plants, shells, candles, and feathers.
- “Deity” Altars: The spaces that hold the statues or symbols (like Buddha, Jesus, Kuan Yin, Keys, totems or symbols (like crosses or ankhs) – that comfort us.
- Daily Devotional: A place to set your daily intentions.
I see an altar as a liminal space – a space between worlds. This is where the “other” worlds collide with ours and our world collides with them. I won’t define these “other worlds” for you.
For me, it is my personal, in-house “church”. What many do in church, I do at my altar.
When we make “offerings” (aka gifts and tithes) – it allows those entities and energies we honor, the opportunity to feast on what we take for granted and enjoy part of our world – while we enjoy the benefits of aligning with the unseen.
Altars can be used for all ritual work including:
- Placement of your crystal grids
- Devotional & Petition Work
- Candle Magick
- Prayer & Meditation
- Gratitude Space
Look around your home. What type of “intuitive altars” do you have? Where are they?
In Lesson 2 of Intuition Witch, we take a deep dive into creating your own altar, and why you may want one.
You are cordially invited to explore the many ways you can naturally practice your brand of personal witchery without the confines of dogma.
You see, an Intuition Witch follows no *man. She discovers and embraces her personalized practices without the need for rules or dogma. She honors the wisdom in her DNA and creates her own relationships with the entities, energies, and spirits – she chooses to support her.
While there are many “witch basics” in this course, you will discover how to personalize these basics and create your own practical path.
Lessons will reveal the following:
- Discover Your Brand of Magick
- Building Your Altar: Your Sacred Space
- Casting a circle – Calling in the 4 directions
- Discover Your Intuitive type
- Divination Tools: Including Crystals & Tarot
- An Elemental/Angelic/Direction/Herb/Crystl/Color/Astrological/Ritual “Key” of Correspondences.
- An Entity “Key” Introducing you to some of the many supportive entities available to you and how to intuitively select them.
- Magick for each Type
- Smudging – and other practices for the Wind Witch
- Spiritual Baths – and other practices for the Water Witch
- Candle Magick – and other practices for Fire Witch
- Gridding – and other practices for Earth Witch
- Birthday Magick
If you are one of the many already signed up, expect an email this week with an invite to our Private Facebook Page – where we will hold our meetings.
Note: Details have and will continue to be updated!!! My intuition supports the creation of this course, so hold on to your hat!
Early Birds pay only $197 through December 25th! – Later Birds pay $397.
We start on January 15th.
Note: This course includes:
- Live Video Lessons
- Written Materials
- Experiential opportunities
- Private Facebook Group to share insight, post questions and meet other cool Intuition Witches!
I hope you join us!